Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, Gaethe sure derailed Fergusonís career, and itís great.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, Gaethe sure derailed Fergusonís career, and itís great.

It was good to see Gaethe win. Now Ferguson can stfu about Khabib and get back in line. That's what happens when you run your mouth.

Called it. All those other bets didn’t happen. Fake news.

#ufcnostradamus

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
      Called it. All those other bets didn’t happen. Fake news.

#ufcnostradamus
      Bro look at my thread, went 6 for 6

Anyone who follows MMA casually jumped on the Tony hype to fit in with the crowd. If you really followed MMA closely you'd realise that 90% of people picking Tony were effing morons who said he'd win "just cause he tony" and "gaethje lost doe". The people picking Gaethje actually stated reasons as to WHY they thought he would win, whereas the majority of Tony pickers aren't really MMA fans. Hopefully they eff off now - I suspect many of his fans were just hoping he'd be "the man" to beat Khabib.

FWIW I'm not saying anyone who picked Tony to win is dumb, of course not. Intelligent people would pick Tony or Gaethje and give intelligent reasons as to why they thought 'their man' would win. Never follow the crowd, even if 99% of people are picking one fighter you have to analyse the substance behind the prediction/pick. In this case all I saw was "Tony woo-woo!!! Tony tha type of guy lol".

I hope these casuals fark off for good now and stop shytting up every MMA discussion with their worthless opinions. Tony is still the man, what a warrior. Props to Gaethje.
      Last edited by 'b'; 05-10-2020, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 'b' View Post
        I know, congrats. I lost everything and then got it all back with the Gaethje fight. My picks were more specific than yours and long shots doe.

Comment

I been saying for a while Ferguson is overrated. On paper it doesn't seem that way. When you really break down his win streak though...he beat a lot of guys who break down in fights. Lee, Pettis, and Cerrone are like 3-8 since they fought him. They also all are known to fall apart in fights. He has always been reckless. Im not surprised at all.

Comment

Originally posted by 'b' View Post
            Going six for six on an mma card has got to feel good. There's so much parity in mma. Looking at each fight on an mma card, Vegas has one fighter as the favourite. But then on the other hand the odds of all the favourites on a card winning their fights has got to be pretty low. Course odds are usually not too wide in ufc for this exact reason. But sometimes getting that one fight just so wrong can be fun too. Brings u back in.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
              I been saying for a while Ferguson is overrated. On paper it doesn't seem that way. When you really break down his win streak though...he beat a lot of guys who break down in fights. Lee, Pettis, and Cerrone are like 3-8 since they fought him. They also all are known to fall apart in fights. He has always been reckless. Im not surprised at all.
              He looked old and always relied on his good chin----

came back late in fights.

Comment

Ferguson is such a limited fighter. Never understood the hype.

Comment

His fans all knew he was limited but he's fun as hell to watch and his chin is obscene. That beatdown for brutal in the last three rounds too, some Calzaghe Lacy stuff. Gaethje countered so well.

Comment

Gaethje is a threat to anyone. A match vs Khabib should be good.

Comment

Working...
                    X