No announcement yet.

Rousey blasts professional wrestlers offended by calling WWE ‘fake fights’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    That was my only point, actually. That Rousey is 100% accurate when she calls it fake fighting.

Nia Jax? The same Nia Jax that criticized Rousey for hurting Alexa Bliss, yet two weeks ago botched a move on Kairi Sane that could have broken her neck?
    Yeah, I know, she shouldn't talk. BC Amplified did a parody of her theme song singing "She injures most girls". Rousey would be the one who actually deserved it. In that clip I posted, CM Punk didn't use the word fake when talking to Booker T on camera because he knew he'd piss him off. They're not real fights, but you have to know to avoid stuff that pushes people's buttons. Also saying it was for fun was kind of disrespectful as well.

Nia needs to be retrained. I don't know why the hell she's given so much leeway. I hate it when the same rules don't apply to everyone. It's not like she ever even drew that much money, like a Lesnar or Triple H. Probably because she's related to The Rock. No excuse though. Hope Money in the Bank is good.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      So you think all those golfers were throwing matches against Tiger for decades?
      Match-fixing is common practice is any sport. My point was that wrestling is the most honest form of sports entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by Dayo View Post
        Match-fixing is common practice is any sport.
        False. It's not common practice at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          False. It's not common practice at all.
          There's a long list of match-fixing incidents in all major sports. Doping as well. It would be very naive to think that a multi-billion dollar industry is squeaky clean. I'll keep watching but I know what I'm watching. It's just like going to McDonald's and pretending that those amazing fries are healthy.

Comment

I think Nia Jax would f**k up Ronda up to be honest.

She's like 3x the size of Ronda's MMA opponents, she won't be able to toss Nia around.

And Ronda and is a garbage striker. Nia being Samoan, I'm sure she could take every punch Ronda throws at her and smile afterwards.

One punch to Ronda's chin and she'll shell up and get Holm and Nunes flashbacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              I think Nia Jax would f**k up Ronda up to be honest.

She's like 3x the size of Ronda's MMA opponents, she won't be able to toss Nia around.

And Ronda and is a garbage striker. Nia being Samoan, I'm sure she could take every punch Ronda throws at her and smile afterwards.

One punch to Ronda's chin and she'll shell up and get Holm and Nunes flashbacks.
              Rousey would snap Nia Jax's arm off. Easy work.

Comment

That was a work.

She’s coming back as a heel.

Comment

Well, maybe they call WWE fake because they are really so?

Comment

Working...
                  X