No announcement yet.

Ngannou - Lewis was terrible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngannou - Lewis was terrible

Well that was one of the worst fights I’ve seen in MMA...

worse than any boxing match ive ever seen

Comment

First time I've watched UFC in a couple years. Remember why I stopped.

I really don't dislike MMA as a sport but when they have a stinker fight it's ridiculously bad. Imagine a boxing match where a guy wins a decision by throwing 20 punches.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        First time I've watched UFC in a couple years. Remember why I stopped.

I really don't dislike MMA as a sport but when they have a stinker fight it's ridiculously bad. Imagine a boxing match where a guy wins a decision by throwing 20 punches.
        I’m watching it for the Stipe-Cormier fight. But that co-main event flopped big time.

Comment

I think Lewis was suffering back spasms all night. He looked very unhappy with himself in-spite of winning. As for Ngannou... he was definitely gun shy. But yeah...it was crap.

Comment

I think Lewis spent so much time doing cardio and roadwork that he forgot to practice throwing punches and kicks. Plus he looked really weight drained.

Comment

I knew from the start of Ngannou's hypetrain that he's really a tomato can who took a lot of steroids. The last 2 fights prove it. Just a swinging windmill with no skills and now he doesn't even have the mentality to pull the trigger anymore. Eff Pandas was totally convinced he's the real deal, argued with me a lot on that. Where is he at now?

Comment

Ngannou was very gun shy after his last defeat. Awful fight, they both deserved to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                  Ngannou was very gun shy after his last defeat. Awful fight, they both deserved to lose.
                  I got flashbacks of John Ruiz.

Comment

I would not be surprised that they bet some money on themselves since the odds for a ko were very high :O

Comment

Working...
                    X