No announcement yet.

UFC 59: Reality Check!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tito will bash Griffin til the end. He'll be having a bad face haha
    this is an exciting fight i can't wait..

Comment

"Sherk By Submission"
      i dont think he will sub diaz.

Comment

whens the royce gracie v matt hughes fight

Comment

that looks cool man!

As for Arlovski and Sylvia.

Arlovski is good in striking, ground and pound, and submissions. While Sylvia is a dangerous foe. He knows when to attack and how to do his tricks.

Comment

Okay, so the Arlovski fight should be a good fight, but I see AA keeping his belt.

The Ortiz/Griffin fight will not go the distance, IMO. I see Ortiz trying to prove himself and Griffin just being forrest and trying to make a show of it.

I see Diaz winning more so if it is standing and Sean capitalizing on his strengths by taking Nick down and making Diaz paste in the ring. In short, Diaz could be lucky and win by playing it right...or Sean could be lucky and get Diaz into his game on the ground. Close, but the first couple of minutes will decide the whole fight.

Comment

Originally posted by csy_harp
              Okay, so the Arlovski fight should be a good fight, but I see AA keeping his belt. The Ortiz/Griffin fight will not go the distance, IMO. I see Ortiz trying to prove himself and Griffin just being forrest and trying to make a show of it. I see Diaz winning more so if it is standing and Sean capitalizing on his strengths by taking Nick down and making Diaz paste in the ring. In short, Diaz could be lucky and win by playing it right...or Sean could be lucky and get Diaz into his game on the ground. Close, but the first couple of minutes will decide the whole fight.
              yea.. it can be possible. Diaz can easily beat Sean if he'll gonna stick with his game plan. As for AA vs TS I think Sylvia can still make it if he will let go a high kick on Arlovski's face but he has to be careful for Arlovski might brake his arm.

Comment

i cant believe sylvia won

Comment

Working...
                X