No announcement yet.

2 robberies at Bellator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 robberies at Bellator

I thought both King Mo & Chandler were robbed tonight.

Chandler vs Will Brooks

I gave the first 2 rounds to Chandler , then round 3 & 4 to Brooks , and the 5th to Chandler.

King Mo vs Jackson.
    Round 1 = King Mo , Round 2 = Jackson , Round 3 = King Mo.

Now , i'd probably give the fight to Jackson had it been under Pride fc rules. (since it's the damage that counts) , and same goes to Brooks (or at least a Draw).

Overall , i'd say it still was a great card. Ortiz was way too big for Shlemenko. So i wasn't really surprised by the upset. And i kinda felt sorry for Blagoi Ivanov , his story felt like the cinderella man , but Volkov was just the better fighter.

Takedowns shouldn't count for that much if you dont do **** after the takedown. King mo does a lot of "lay and pray."

Comment

the chandler/brooks fight was a robbery, but i dont know about the main event because i was only briefly watching it. all round a very **** card. ppv looooool

Comment

yea who da fucc paid for this

Comment

Didn't even notice, they played so many ****ing previews and interviews i fell asleep.

Comment

Yeah no, King Mo had an atrocious display. Rampage looked terrible himself but he was the one landing punches as he stunned Mo on atleast 3 occasions and damaged his face. King Mo landed some takedowns and had to fight very hard just to keep Jackson down. He did nothing else with the td's, maybe passed guard once, no GnP, no sub attempts etc. Screw him, he didn't deserve to win.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralZod View Post
              Didn't even notice, they played so many ****ing previews and interviews i fell asleep.
              yeah it was horrible. bellator's just getting too big for its boots now. it's a friday night fight thing, that's where it belongs. it puts on some great shows, and they should keep it like that. the only reason this was ever going to be on ppv was because of chandler/alvarez. the two fights between them were great, and bellator wanted to capitalize on it by making the third a ppv event. that went down the drain, and the end result was a very boring, sub-par card.

Comment

the only people who got robbed were the ppv buyers.

what garbage production. the biggest advantage to a ppv is that there are no commercials, yet the gap between each fight was like 10mins. It was ridiculous. mini Commericals plus interviews. Imagine UFC did this, ppl would be destroying them for it. UFC actually focuses on the fights because they know that's what everyone is paying to see.

Bellator ain't going to last at this pace.

Comment

"Ya dickriding ass!"

-King Mo to Bjorn

Comment

i thought rampage won the last two round pretty clearly, should mention i was eating as i was watching so my eyes werent glued to the screen. still, i felt mo was mainly just trying to kill time. he didnt do jack **** on his feet and once he took rampage down he didnt really do much of anything either. rampage landed some good shots on his feet and mo was clearly feeling the effect of them. considering how little mo was getting done i thought that was more than enough.

i dont value mere takedowns very highly unless you do something with it, laying on top of someone isnt really fighting in my book. people call it control but the same people dont give strikers credit for controlling the stand up unless the are landing shots. i dont see why the ground should be any different.

Comment

Working...
                    X