No announcement yet.

Bruce buffer needs to go

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce buffer needs to go

He is the worst announcer to ever live. It is embarrasing to watch and listen to how ridiculous and stupid he is. The ufc needs to fire this joke of a human.
    Butt stuff likes this.

Not a fan of him either. Also not a fan of Lennon Jr, who's too monotone for my tastes.The only ring announcers I've ever liked are Michael Buffer and Howard Finkel.

Comment

Yeah, they could definitely find someone better. Buffer's voice and mannerisms are annoying.

That being said, I really wanted Mike Goldberg replaced, but now I actually miss him since he got replaced by a guy who has the personality of a cardboard box. Anik is so boring, I keep forgetting his name (I literally had to look it up right now).

Like Goldberg, I do admire Buffer's energy and enthusiasm, even if that's his only redeeming quality (like Goldberg).

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Yeah, they could definitely find someone better. Buffer's voice and mannerisms are annoying.

That being said, I really wanted Mike Goldberg replaced, but now I actually miss him since he got replaced by a guy who has the personality of a cardboard box. Anik is so boring, I keep forgetting his name (I literally had to look it up right now).

Like Goldberg, I do admire Buffer's energy and enthusiasm, even if that's his only redeeming quality (like Goldberg).
        We need to start chanting Goldberg like it's the old WCW days
        Marchegiano and Willy Wanker like this.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post

We need to start chanting Goldberg like it's the old WCW days
          Jimmy Smith was pretty good in UFC, too bad he was only there briefly. He was better than Anik and Goldberg.

He's in WWE now and actually doing a pretty good job even though his background is in MMA and not rasslin.

Comment

Zaroku would be an excellent choice for an announcer...

"And in this corner we have Johnny...

I'm a Mexican Jew...

My wife is an online shopping guru.. Vitamins-vita drinks-customs made perfume that isn’t custom made at all.

We argue bitterly at times for no reason whatsoever…

I told her, I’m a man, and I will age, and die with my generation..

I am getting vaccinated today…

BTW, never use logic against emotions..,"
            Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

So you're saying "it's time" to get rid of Bruce Buffer?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                He was still yelling and gyrating when he was announcing in empty arenas during the pandemic nonsense. yelling for 2 nobodies or 2 unskilled female fighters, its like hey buddy this isnt as exciting as you are pretending it is. who do you think you are fooling bruce buffer? I hope he dies

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  It could have been worse, like ITS TIME,,,,,,,,,,,,, for Anorak.

Comment

I don't understand your complaint. He's supposed to be extravagant and add some flair to the proceedings. And you can tell he genuinely loves the sport and pumped prior to fights. He's been doing his job since around UFC 14 back in 1997. He's like Rogan and become integral with the sport. He won't be replaced any time soon. Plus, I think he's great and if he was as ecstatic and over the top during empty arenas, that's a good thing in my book.

Incidentally, prior to Buffer's first appearance his brother, Michael Buffer, did his job for a few events. Here's Michael in UFC 7 back in 1995:

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

Working...
                    X