Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rachael Ostovich exacts revenge with unanimous decision win over Paige VanZant in BKFC 19 main event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post

I don't see how BKFC puts her in another fight on top at this point.
    I think the best thing to do is feed her to two prospects for the last two fights on her deal.

Or put her in there with Bec Rawlings for her return fight. Rawlings got KO'd by Vanzant in MMA off a switch kick, but Bec is 3-0 in bare knuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

I think the best thing to do is feed her to two prospects for the last two fights on her deal.

Or put her in there with Bec Rawlings for her return fight. Rawlings got KO'd by Vanzant in MMA off a switch kick, but Bec is 3-0 in bare knuckle.
      They're not going to do that.

Paige is finished in BKFC. At best, she can use her looks to help promote, but I seriously doubt they put her in any more fights, or if they do, it's against jobbers.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

They're not going to do that.

Paige is finished in BKFC. At best, she can use her looks to help promote, but I seriously doubt they put her in any more fights, or if they do, it's against jobbers.
        She signed a four fight contract so unless she's done with fighting completely she'll probably be back.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

She signed a four fight contract so unless she's done with fighting completely she'll probably be back.
          They can buy her out.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

They can buy her out.
            Theyd be better off making her fight it out honestly since her contract is so big.

Bec rawlings rematch makes sense and a rachael triology. But I also agree they probably be better served giving her to a girl who needs that name on her resume

Comment

I expect squash matches against no hopers from here out.

Comment

Working...
              X