Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Rose Namajunas be stripped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There isn't a ton of people to fight tbh, if the asian girl would of won who does she fight? Women's MMA is evolving but their still is a big lack of contenders. Most the rising fighters are still a fight or 2 away in respect to actually having a fighting chance. The same women are getting title shots in different divisions. Yeah we want a fighting champion but right now unless it's an immediate rematch it would be be good to let a contender rise above the rest for the next few months at least.

Comment

Hell nah. It'd be massively fooked up to strip someone for something you think they might do moving forward.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
        There isn't a ton of people to fight tbh, if the asian girl would of won who does she fight? Women's MMA is evolving but their still is a big lack of contenders. Most the rising fighters are still a fight or 2 away in respect to actually having a fighting chance. The same women are getting title shots in different divisions. Yeah we want a fighting champion but right now unless it's an immediate rematch it would be be good to let a contender rise above the rest for the next few months at least.
        The other Asian girl...ideally in China. It'd be huge. I suspect they are still hoping to make that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RossyJames View Post
          Should Rose Namajunas be stripped if it begins to look like another title reign of her continuously turning down fights and being as inactive as possible. Last time she was champ she went from a bad neck to PTSD to turning down Vegas (no reason given) and had several other excuses as to why she didn't defend it for 13 months, it went from one excuse to another but when she was champ instead of fighting all she did was milk sponsorships and do gardening instead of actually being a fighter. Once she lost the belt and re-fought for it, she made Weili sit out for a year due to her awkwardness of claiming she didn't want to fight for the belt but when they went to give someone else a title shot her and her team rushed in saying that they did want to fight for it and then it was incredibly difficult for them to make a deal (surprise surprise)

All in all she's super inactive and I am sort of irritated that she won, not because I am a hater but because she's super inactive and isn't what the division needs. She could shock me and be an active champion this time around but I doubt it. Last time she evidently got special treatment, anyone else would have been stripped besides people like Conor.

You are slow bro, she's the best in her division by far

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

The other Asian girl...ideally in China. It'd be huge. I suspect they are still hoping to make that fight.
            the one who won last week? She's pretty meh to me, I'd go Zhang 100% vs her

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post

the one who won last week? She's pretty meh to me, I'd go Zhang 100% vs her
              Nah she's the one who's been beating ex-title challengers & is about to fight ex-champ Carlo Esparza in a couple weeks. If she wins that fight she's probably getting a title fight vs Rose or the Rose/Zhang II winner. I'm sure the UFC would love for Zhang to win a rematch to put on that fight in China. Doubt Rose would go to China to fight her based on her better dead than red motif for the last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Nah she's the one who's been beating ex-title challengers & is about to fight ex-champ Carlo Esparza in a couple weeks. If she wins that fight she's probably getting a title fight vs Rose or the Rose/Zhang II winner. I'm sure the UFC would love for Zhang to win a rematch to put on that fight in China. Doubt Rose would go to China to fight her based on her better dead than red motif for the last fight.
                oh **** i remember her now,. Yeah she tore claudia up. Forgot all about her had no clue she beat karoline and angela too. She definitely has the stand up to make a run but carla is a tough match up for anybody because of her wrestling. Terrible fight to book her as the next challenger especially if carla just wins on takedowns

Comment

Working...
                X