No announcement yet.

israel adesanya vs jan blachowicz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• israel adesanya vs jan blachowicz

Anyone think Jan has a real shot here? He’s a natural 205lb fighter with power.
    Last edited by Dakuwaqa; 03-02-2021, 02:50 PM.

I'm still split on this fight. Izzy is a bad mfer & my lean is towards him, but Jan keeps winning fights he's not supposed to.

I'm curious to see what Izzy weighs in at.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I'm still split on this fight. Izzy is a bad mfer & my lean is towards him, but Jan keeps winning fights he's not supposed to.

I'm curious to see what Izzy weighs in at.
      Yeah it will be interesting. I’ve heard that he isn’t putting on much (if any) weight for the fight. He’s an exceptional talent but moving up to a division 20lb north is no joke.

The whole card is stacked. I’m looking forward to the Sterling fight especially

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

Yeah it will be interesting. I’ve heard that he isn’t putting on much (if any) weight for the fight. He’s an exceptional talent but moving up to a division 20lb north is no joke.

The whole card is stacked. I’m looking forward to the Sterling fight especially
        Yea it's a r3tarded card. That said it's the covid era so if 1 of the title fights got canceled it wouldn't surprise me. Believe the last card was 15 fights initially & by fight day it got knocked down to 9. Hopefully none of the title fights get cancelled.

Aaaahhhhhhh fooooooook yea Yan vs Sterling is gonna be nuts. That's the most competitive title fight on the card I bet. That's the fight I could see going about 15 different ways. Nunes is probably gonna beat Megan's ass. Jan is probably either gonna upset KO Izzy or lose a 4-1 decision to him. But who fooking knows what's happening with Yan & Sterling. I wish that fight was the main event.

Comment

Such an incredible fight. This is a real toss up. Could see it going either way like Panda said either Jan stops him out gets danced around. However I'll go with the trend and back Jan. Middleweights recently have no little no success moving up. 20 pounds is a huge difference and though I think Israel can still out point him I don't know how he will respond to Jans power. This reminds me of Anderson vs Forrest except Jan seems more durable and has alot more power.

Comment

50-50 all the way. Really looking forward to this.

Comment

Izzy is long, fast, and creative, but Jan is the naturally more robust and stronger of the two. For as good as Adesanya is, I can't see him overcoming the advantage in power Jan brings. So, I'm leaning Blachowicz but almost nothing will be surprising to me come Saturday. Great, great matchup, and I cannot wait.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                50-50 all the way. Really looking forward to this.
                You think so? That Polish dude has Clubs for hands. Reyes is an Athletic dude and that Pole literally flattened and dented his face with every punch.

I personally see Blachowicz steam rolling Adensanya in a really bad way.

Comment

I got my boy Adesanya.

Comment

Adesanya can win but it has to be a flawless once in a lifetime performance, which he has been putting out a lot the past few years. Very interesting fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X