Why did Nate Diaz stop fighting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eff Pandas
    replied
    I think both are different thinking type mofos. I think they enjoy martial arts more than fighting in the cage. And I suspect that has come into play as they started being able to command more money. I don't think anything beyond that are keeping them from fighting. I don't think either live very excessive either so the millions both have made likely go further than it'd go for the Floyd or Broner type who's showing off as much as they do with their purchases.

Leave a comment:

• iamboxing
    replied
    One of the best moments in UFC was his fight against Conor McGregor in UFC 196, in which he defeated Conor via a rear-naked choke. Then he lost a rematch in a five-round decision fight in UFC 202 in the year 2016. It was his last match as Diaz decided to take a break in his career following his defeat against McGregor. He didn't compete with anyone for two years since then. Despite his expected return in UFC 230 in the year 2018, he pulled out due to an injury. Finally, he returned in UFC 241 to battle against the former UFC lightweight champion, Anthony Pettis. He won the fight via split decision in the three-round bout.
    I pretty much lost interest after those fights. They were so exciting they made everything else after look boring. What UFC events would you recommend for 2019/2020?

Leave a comment:

• mmaprivate
    replied
    One of the best moments in UFC was his fight against Conor McGregor in UFC 196, in which he defeated Conor via a rear-naked choke. Then he lost a rematch in a five-round decision fight in UFC 202 in the year 2016. It was his last match as Nate Diaz decided to take a break in his career following his defeat against McGregor. He didn't compete with anyone for two years since then. Despite his expected return in UFC 230 in the year 2018, he pulled out due to an injury. Finally, he returned in UFC 241 to battle against the former UFC lightweight champion, Anthony Pettis. He won the fight via split decision in the three-round bout.
    Last edited by mmaprivate; 03-01-2021, 05:05 PM. Reason: spelling correct

Leave a comment:

• OctoberRed
    replied
    Originally posted by wearelivingart View Post
    Is any personal life issue stop Nate Diaz to stop fighting Or is he also promised as of Khabib?
    Both brothers are weird. Both could have made fortunes, but sat back and did nothing, taking a fight here and there every few years.

Leave a comment:

• wearelivingart
    started a topic Why did Nate Diaz stop fighting?

Why did Nate Diaz stop fighting?

Is any personal life issue stop Nate Diaz to stop fighting Or is he also promised as of Khabib?
Working...
X