Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Fighter Series 10 - Evans vs Jackson!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Fighter Series 10 - Evans vs Jackson!!!

In the next series of The Ultimate Fighter the 2 coaches will be Sugar Rashad Evans and Quinton Rampage Jackson! The first episode is Wednesday 16th September 2009! The winner of the Evans vs Jackson fight at the finale of series 10 will probably go on to face Lyoto Machida for the UFC Light Heavyweight Title, or whoever is champion at that time!!

That series will be awesome! Both great fighters with BIG personalities!

[IMG][/IMG]

Here's where I seen it: http://uk.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=news.detail&gid=20065

*cough* ducking *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
      *cough* ducking *cough*
      Ducking or no ducking series 10 will be great TV!!

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
        *cough* ducking *cough*
        Hah, smart move by Rampage.

Guess he can prolong his fate a little bit, unless Evans kayos his ass first ofcourse.

Comment

Thats if Evans is ever the same again after that serious beatdown from Machida

Comment

Interesting. The future matchups could be very interesting especially if Machida and Shogun fight. I mean you could get Machida vs Rampage, Machida vs Evans II, Evans vs Shogun or the one I really wanna see Shogun vs Rampage II.

Comment

You actually think Rampage is ducking Machida? I highly doubt he's scared to fight anyone. Rampage doesn't back down from a good fight. He's fought the best, win or lose, he hasn't backed down. His decision is very surprising but I think Evans got under his skin during their "infamous" stare down. What Evans did was disrespectful, so of course Rampage wants to break "a foot off in his ass". If he ends up losing then he's ****ed, but I'm guessing he has supreme confidence in the fact that he will beat Evans. Thats the only logical reason I can see him having for putting his title shot on hold.

Comment

Originally posted by gizzle View Post
                You actually think Rampage is ducking Machida? I highly doubt he's scared to fight anyone. Rampage doesn't back down from a good fight. He's fought the best, win or lose, he hasn't backed down. His decision is very surprising but I think Evans got under his skin during their "infamous" stare down. What Evans did was disrespectful, so of course Rampage wants to break "a foot off in his ass". If he ends up losing then he's ****ed, but I'm guessing he has supreme confidence in the fact that he will beat Evans. Thats the only logical reason I can see him having for putting his title shot on hold.
                Remember how much Griffin affected Jackson with his leg kicks? Now just imagine what a Pan-American Karate champion in Machida would do to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Organik View Post
                  Remember how much Griffin affected Jackson with his leg kicks? Now just imagine what a Pan-American Karate champion in Machida would do to him.
                  dana white really wants to pit him against machida.

personally i agree with you, cant see jackson having the speed to really
                  get at machida or check the leg kicks. altho i dont expect him to get
                  blown away by machida. if rampage would go back to the style that
                  won him so many fans, i.e wrestling and ground and pound maybe he
                  could shock the world by taking machida down and pounding him out.

Comment

Rampage again???

If I was 21, I would try to be on series 10. I rather be on Rashad's team though. I know he is going to bring in GSP, Jardine, Marquardt or somebody as a special trainer guest. You cant go wrong learning from Greg Jackson's camp.

Comment

Working...
                    X