No announcement yet.

Jeremy Jackson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeremy Jackson

wuz-up guys just swinging in to let you know I have not forgotten about you. I am still mma all the way! Just been a little busy with boxing.

Oh and Tanner I dont know if you still post here but I got your message but my girlfriend deleted your message so I dont have your number. If you can call me again.

Scorpion

Glad to see you again Jeremy!! When is your next step to a MMA event???

-Leather

Comment

Thanks for the update, good luck in your boxing career.

Comment

Nice to see you around, JJ. Looking forward to seeing you back in MMA, glad you're doing well in Boxing. I wish you the best of luck.

Comment

*hugs* Hey kiddo!!! Glad to hear how well you're doing! Keep it strong!

Comment

How's boxing going for ya? I saw that you won what I believe was your first fight! Like others have asked when will we see you back in a cage? Have you been, and if yes, who have you been training MMA with lately?

Best of luck in everything you do!

Comment

Zen that picture is something else. That has got to be the sexiest picture Ive seen in a while.

I probably will not step into a cage for a while, Unless Robby Lawler ever steps up. Other than that I am going to make some money while I wait. I just love putting on a show. I do my best to try to keep it standing, but nobody wants to stand with me. I dont mind going to the ground but not to long as long as there are submission attempts. But they just want to hold me down. But dont worry I will defenetely be back! Tell then God bless!

Scorpion

Comment

The Scorpion is the man

Comment

Jeremy, congrats on your boxing win! Make your money man, I cant wait too see you in the cage again. What did you think about Nick KOing Lawler?

Comment

I think it was beautiful! I knew it was going to happen. Nick has really good stand up. I knew this back when I fought him in king of the mountain. I knew before I fought him that night that he was sparring with champion kickboxers and actually putting the spanken on them. So I did not hold anything back. I respect his stand up but people obviously respect mine too. And when I come back to the cage I hope Lawler or Spratt step up. I respect Spratts skills but not lawler. Lawler is only tuff and is not afraid of exchanging. I look forward to see what happens with Diaz and Caro.j

Scorpion

Comment

Working...
                    X