Nogueira vs Kharitonov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nogueira vs Kharitonov

How do you see this fight going?

I think this could be the fight of the GP. Kharitonov hasn't fought a top HW yet but his wins have been very impressive. Nogueira can take a beating and still pull out the sub. I think Kharitonov will keep this one standing and has enough of a ground game to survive. Kharitonov by JD or late 3rd round tko.

I don't how it will end, but I think Nog will in a bloody battle.

Comment

No chance of it ending in any sort of TKO. I don't think Kharitonov has the power to pound out a TKO victory over Nog. It'll be a sub of a JD for Nogueira fo sheezy.

Comment

I think is gonna take it. Is gonna be a close fight, but Nog has the tools to beat him.

Comment

I'm also going with Nog, but I dont think this will be a walk in the park for him. I expect a battle with the winner being damaged when he goes in to face Fedor.....

Comment

Whoever wins this fight is going to get thier butt pounded into the ground by Fedor. He has the tools to beat a fresh Nogueira or Kharitonov. Imagine what he will do to them when they are tired.

Comment

Originally posted by Curly Howard
              How do you see this fight going?

I think this could be the fight of the GP. Kharitonov hasn't fought a top HW yet but his wins have been very impressive. Nogueira can take a beating and still pull out the sub. I think Kharitonov will keep this one standing and has enough of a ground game to survive. Kharitonov by JD or late 3rd round tko.
              Weren't the last GP semifinals only 2 rounds?

If it goes to the judges I'm picking Kharitonov who I think is the better striker and has the ability to take Nog down. But with Nog's freakish chin and super submission abilities I don't see Kharitonov being able to finish the fight.

I see Kharitonov getting a takedown and Nog winning by sub late in the 1st round, but if it goes to the judges I'm picking Kharitonov.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen
                Weren't the last GP semifinals only 2 rounds?
                You're right

Comment

Working...
                X