No announcement yet.

Yamma Pit Fighting- AMAZING event-

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Most MMA sites are saying it was not a very good show.
    most mma sites weren't their nor watched it! i asked everyone that was there from the press (which was a couple of reputable sites) and they said it was a great show with great fights!

Comment

No, they were reviews, so they saw it. Dude, the main event was 45-year old Pat Smith vs Butterbean!

Also, alot of people said the raised surface made it hard to see the fighters when the fights went to the ground.

Comment

No, they were reviews, so they saw it. Dude, the main event was 45-year old Pat Smith vs Butterbean!

Also, alot of people said the raised surface made it hard to see the fighters when the fights went to the ground.
        the main event was not pat smith v.s. butterbean- it was a super fight- please... get ur mind right- regardless, pat smith put on the performance of his life/night and compelety dominated the boxer called butterbean!

ur second thought was beaten to death already

Comment

Superfight/ main event. Who the hell cares. It was at the top of the card. They also had Oleg Taktarov ( who was my fav fighter bank in the day) vs a doughboy-looking Mark Kerr. Both guys are well past their primes too.

Anyone can look good vs Butterbean! Are you really judging Pat Smith as a fighter on that fight?! As for the raised surfce, alot of people said it was horrible and you still are quite frankly riding the **** out of the show's nuts and glossing over that fact.

I know you are press, and they gave you press passes and great seats, but you can't go out and say it was great show when it was far from it or you will lose your credability as an MMA reporter.

Comment

Superfight/ main event. Who the hell cares. It was at the top of the card. They also had Oleg Taktarov ( who was my fav fighter bank in the day) vs a doughboy-looking Mark Kerr. Both guys are well past their primes too.

Anyone can look good vs Butterbean! Are you really judging Pat Smith as a fighter on that fight?! As for the raised surfce, alot of people said it was horrible and you still are quite frankly riding the **** out of the show's nuts and glossing over that fact.

I know you are press, and they gave you press passes and great seats, but you can't go out and say it was great show when it was far from it or you will lose your credability as an MMA reporter.
            they were super fights- the point was to bring back the old fighters and watch them go at it again- not hoping that they will be as good as they used to be and win titles! oleg told me after the event that he would love to face top competition win or lose!

pat smith was a beast- cant take anything away from him- i dont see someone most heavies out striking butterbean with his strikes (i do see them taking him down with ease and pounding out a decision)

i honestly don't care about my credibility to ignorant fans- most fans think theres a difference between ufc and mma- this isnt my life, im in college for prof. securities/criminal justice- dual major, B.A.- this is just a hobby that im really good at

Comment

Working...
            X