Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mmaweekly.com article about Chuck in GP

www.mmaweekly.com

IS LIDDELL GOING TO FIGHT FOR PRIDE?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the big question all fight fans are wondering. Is Chuck Liddell fighting in the Pride Grand Prix tournament? By early accounts the answer is yes. MMAWeekly.com talked with one of Liddell's training partners who trains with the Iceman and by his account, Chuck is defintely training for a fight.

He said "Right now it's very hush, but when I asked Chuck if he wanted to go out and have a few beers, he said he couldn't because he was training to fight in a tournament."

When asked "what tournament", Liddell said I can't say, things are still being worked on. The same partner told MMAWeekly that he knew the fight was in August, so unless another organization is putting on a tournament in August, like the UFC, one would assume the Iceman will be the UFC representative in the upcoming Pride Grand Priz. Once again though, this is all speculation as Liddell has not confirmed the story as of yesterday with anyone including MMAWeekly.com

i hope he does fight. i like liddell. he's an awsome striker!! not only that, but he has a great attitude out side the ring. i would like to see chuck learn some bjj so when he does go down he can still be a threat. chuck fighting in pride is a good thing, he should move on to other things. i think he still has a chance at the belt too, he just didnt show up to fight randy.

Comment

I would ****ING LOVE to see Chuck in the Grand Prix!!! That would OWN!!!

Comment

SILVA V. LIDELL = STAND UP WAR & SOMEBODY'S GETT'N KNOCKD DA **** OUT !!!!

Comment

Working...
        X