No announcement yet.

Fedor Vs Tim July 19th!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBEC2 View Post
    I like this match up. I see Fedor wining by Sub but it wont be a walk through.

Personally i think this is kind of a bad move on Fedor's part, as a fan of both fighters im over joyed to hear this fight is gonna go down but image if Tim wins, (which he very well could, he does have a punchers chance) would make Randy look really good dont you think? And that big money fight would seem alot less appealing.

In my opinion Fedor has alot more to lose.
    For ****s sake man. You REALLY think fighters should think about future bouts and having eay fights to secure victories?? I hate that ****, who would you have Fedor fight then? Brad Imes, or someone rubbish to just get a win?? It's about being a warrior and fighting good opposition.

Comment

I also think he needs to fight the top competitors to be named the greatest once and for all and to prove to the fans that he really is who everyone thinks, but if you don't then your ranking will go down

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
        For ****s sake man. You REALLY think fighters should think about future bouts and having eay fights to secure victories?? I hate that ****, who would you have Fedor fight then? Brad Imes, or someone rubbish to just get a win?? It's about being a warrior and fighting good opposition.
        Naw bro its not like that at all. Im all for it. I just think Fedor should of really pursued the fight with Randy above all else, thats where the biggest money,hype and glory would of been.

If he loses to Tim i dont see a fight with Randy having much appeal at all.

Comment

Originally posted by TBEC2 View Post
          Naw bro its not like that at all. Im all for it. I just think Fedor should of really pursued the fight with Randy above all else, thats where the biggest money,hype and glory would of been.

If he loses to Tim i dont see a fight with Randy having much appeal at all.
          If Fedor beats Tim convincingly, it hypes up the Randy fight even more, both have wins over the former UFC Heavyweight champ.

It's very smart actually if Fedor wins.

Fedor needs to stay active whilst Randy is sorting out contract issues, what better opponent to beat and dominate before the Randy fight than Tim who Randy also beat and dominated?

Comment

If Fedor were to beat Tim, then it opens up a bigger window for Couture and Fedor

Comment

Working...
            X