No announcement yet.

fedor against this guy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fedor against this guy?

how you think fedor do against dis man calling out kimbo?

man at tha barber shop by ko in a minute in ma opinion. fedor aint want nona dat.

it can be done and this mang is tha one 2 do it!

Comment

Originally posted by jomamma View Post
      how you think fedor do against dis man calling out kimbo?

man at tha barber shop by ko in a minute in ma opinion. fedor aint want nona dat.

My guess would be Fedor by sub in under a minute. I'm considering only giving Fedor 30 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Harms View Post
        My guess would be Fedor by sub in under a minute. I'm considering only giving Fedor 30 seconds.
        I gave this a little more thought. I'd be willing to go that the guy wouldn't even land a punch before Fedor took him down and sub him. Ohhhh, the guy has big arms. He must be able to take out Fedor. I'd be more impressed if they had showed him actually fighting than in a barbershop. This is one of the most idiotic threads in the MMA section.

BTW, I bet Kimbo would put an ass whooping on that dude and I'm not even a big Kimbo fan. In fact, I bet almost any UFC, Pride, EliteXC, CR HW could beat this dude rather easily.

Comment

Its funny how people think just because someone has big arms or have alot of muscle that they can fight !

My guess is that this guy is slow ass **** throwing punches , and would gas out in about 40 sec , Fedor would come across the ring and tag the **** out of this guy , and he would fall to the floor like a bag full of **** , Ref stopage !

Comment

lol-- he has no credentials so.....fedor wins by sub

Comment

Everyone saw what Fedor did to Hong Man....and Hong Man has skill. Fedor would armbar this guy so fast it would make his head spin.

Comment

LOL at this thread. What a joke.

Comment

Working...
                X