No announcement yet.

Dreams.1 LightWeight GP 1st rd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreams.1 LightWeight GP 1st rd

Who do you got for the 1st round of the Dreams.1 Light weight GP tournament, USing Pride rules.

Confirmed LW GP 1st Round Fights:
    J.Z. Calvan vs. Shinya Aoki..............JZ TKO
    Tatsuya Kawajiri vs. Black Mamba......Crusher UD
    Kazuyuki Miyata vs. Luis Buscape.......Miyata UD
    Koutetsu Boku vs. Joachim Hansen......Hansen SD
    Addie ALvares vs. Andre Dida.............Dida KO

Unconfirmed LW GP Participants:
    Mitsuhiro Ishida
    Caol Uno
    Gilbert Melendez
    Artur Oumakhanov
    Jung Bu-Kyung

Pretty much the same as yours, though I’m going for a JZ UD and Hanson with a KO (Knees).

Comment

Kultar Gill is from where i live so im going with him. lets go MAMBAAAAAAAAA. knock the fukin ***** out like ur last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Liaison View Post
        Pretty much the same as yours, though Iím going for a JZ UD and Hanson with a KO (Knees).
        Ditto.....

Comment

Originally posted by lillb View Post
          Kultar Gill is from where i live so im going with him. lets go MAMBAAAAAAAAA. knock the fukin ***** out like ur last fight.
          yeah man Black Mamba in an awesome Kick boxer. he decapitated tokoro with his high kick and almost did the same with Uno on last years HERO's gp. With Dreams.1 using Pride rules i think his ganna be so much more dangerous, he had Uno in trouble but cuz heros dint allow knees and soccer kicks to a downed opponent he couldn't finish him off before the end of the round. If he lerned some better take down defense, learn some Muy-thai clinch and better BJJ his ganna be a monster.

Comment

I agree^^..

Comment

dida isnt beating eddie ( im from jersey, what can i say) and aoki is going to submit JZ--- i wish the card was finished so that i could actually go into it more

Comment

Working...
              X