No announcement yet.

UFC 82 in Review - All Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 82 in Review - All Results

Anderson Silva Wins by Submission (Choke) at 4:52 in the 2nd round by rear naked choke. - Knew this was going to happen, yet thought it would be by KO... and it almost was. It's always sad to see Dan lose. His Hendo shirt was about as badass as it gets. Buy one and support Dan-o.

Heath Herring Wins by Split Decision at 5:00 in the 3rd round - Now THIS, I was not expecting. Heath brought it from the start, and exposed an absolute weakness in Cheick's ground game. The guy had absolutely no idea what he was doing when it came to holding a position, but man was his physique impressive. Heath stole this one in the late rounds. I was wrong on this fight.

Chris Leben Wins by Technical Knock Out at 3:16 in the 1st round - I was wrong on this one, too. Way to ****ing bring it, Legionarius. You piece of ****. Someone I know lost money on you.

Yushin Okami Wins by Knock Out at 3:00 in the 2nd round - Although it's another fight result I hated, I should've known this was going to happen. Yushin Okami is freakin BIG for a Japanese fighter!!!!!!

Jon Fitch Wins by Unanimous Decision at 5:00 in the 3rd round - I truly thought Fitch was going to have an easier time with this fighter.

Andrei Arlovski Wins by Technical Knock Out at 4:17 in the 2nd round - Make that 10-1 for Jake O'Brien. You can watch this one on UFC.com. Arlovski pretty much put down the ass****ing I anticipated.

Luigi Fioravanti Wins by Unanimous Decision at 5:00 in the 3rd round - I could've sworn I called Cummo to lose this fight, but I do not remember. I know I am happy he lost. He's weird.

Josh Koscheck Wins by Technical Knock Out at 1:24 in the 2nd round - Kinda knew Kos would walk through Hazelett.

Diego Sanchez Wins by Submission at 4:23 in the 1st round by strikes. - Yeeeeeup. Diego beat up the guy who didn't even have a picture on the ufc.com website. Everyone knew that was gonna happen.

Jorge Gurgel Wins by Unanimous Decision at 5:00 in the 3rd round - Gurgel can Gurgel my balls.
Working...
X