No announcement yet.

The worst beatdowns evar!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The worst beatdowns evar!!!!!

1. W. Silva vs Rampage 2 (I thought Rampage was dead when he fell out of the ring face first after a knee from Silva)
    2. A. Silva vs Rich Franklin 1 (Franklin had no recourse, he was gasping for his life)

*What are your picks?

Igor Vovchanchyn vs. Enson Inoue

Comment

Originally posted by robot_monkey View Post
      1. W. Silva vs Rampage 2 (I thought Rampage was dead when he fell out of the ring face first after a knee from Silva)
      2. A. Silva vs Rich Franklin 1 (Franklin had no recourse, he was gasping for his life)

*What are your picks?
      me elbowing ya face.

Comment

Mark Kerr v Fabio Gurgel, 30 mins of pain.

Comment

Patt Smith V Scott Morris.

Comment

Evan Tanner vs Dave Terrel. Yeah, Terrel wasn't dominated from start to finish, but damn I don't remember someone getting hit with ground and pound for so long continuosly without it getting stopped.

Comment

Silva Vs Chris Leben

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
                me elbowing ya face.
                Awww, poor fatty. Are you still mad about how I fed you your own ****? You should avoid me, and not try to provoke me in order to prove that you are unaffected by me. You will only get yourself hurt, son!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                  Silva Vs Chris Leben
                  I was going to include that on my list but I thought it was more funny than anything else. Good pick, though.

I gotta see some of those fight you guys are listing. Thanks.

Comment

I can't remember who it was but was from a TUF series and the lad had blonde hair and must of lost about 3pints of blood. He bled for like 2rounds staright and god knows how he carried on. I am sure it was on 2nd series.

Comment

Working...
                    X