Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2swell k-wells
    replied
    Originally posted by Dice View Post
    I still think Fedor is number one p4p but Silva is an animal. I thot Paulo Filho cud beat him untill i saw the Chael Sonnan fight but anything can happen I mean anderson lost to Ryo Chonan by a sick submission
    Fedor aint worth mentioning anymore. Fans now look at Silva/St Pierre.

Leave a comment:

• Blair_Wells#32
    replied
    henderson got foolish an tried 2 stand with Anderson Silva...GSP if they fought would b smarter i'd hope and take Silva 2 the ground and keep him there, he has the skills 2 do it.
    maybe even ground and pound him or get a sub <<< the only way i see someone beating Silva is on the ground but everyone tries 2 stand with him.

Leave a comment:

• robot_monkey
    replied
    I agree, Fedor is numero uno! Fedor would break silva.

Leave a comment:

• Dice
    replied
    I still think Fedor is number one p4p but Silva is an animal. I thot Paulo Filho cud beat him untill i saw the Chael Sonnan fight but anything can happen I mean anderson lost to Ryo Chonan by a sick submission

Leave a comment:

• Atnan
    replied
    gsp would be outmatched

Leave a comment:

• MetalVomit
    replied
    Silva would likely KO St. Pierre by strikes.

Leave a comment:

• TBEC2
    replied
    Originally posted by Dorian View Post

Yikes thats almost scary to watch.

2 very scary skilled dudes, i really hope this one happens

Leave a comment:

• robot_monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Why take a long vacation when you are at the top of your game. You would just want to build on your legacy and keep at it, that's what GREAT fighters do.
    The guys has been defending his title so often I think Dana wants to get rid of him.

Leave a comment:

• Dorian
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dorian
    replied
    GSP is better on the ground then Hendo, look at how he made the best wrestlers Koscheck and Hughes look like they have just started wrestling 1 week ago.

But i think down the stretch he will get tagged by Silvas combo and get stopped
    their my favorite fighters btw

Leave a comment:

Working...
X