Collapse
No announcement yet.

GSP vs. Silva

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This come into my mind staright after the Silva-Hendo fight and Silva could handle the take downs well so I honestly think he would beat GSP. I also think Silva would be to big and powerful for GSP. They are my top 2 P4P right now though.

Comment

silva isnt weak anywhere. he does it all.. masterful technichian.. and his strikes are insane..

Comment

GSP is better on the ground then Hendo, look at how he made the best wrestlers Koscheck and Hughes look like they have just started wrestling 1 week ago.

But i think down the stretch he will get tagged by Silvas combo and get stopped
        their my favorite fighters btw

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Why take a long vacation when you are at the top of your game. You would just want to build on your legacy and keep at it, that's what GREAT fighters do.
            The guys has been defending his title so often I think Dana wants to get rid of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post

Yikes thats almost scary to watch.

2 very scary skilled dudes, i really hope this one happens

Comment

Silva would likely KO St. Pierre by strikes.

Comment

gsp would be outmatched

Comment

I still think Fedor is number one p4p but Silva is an animal. I thot Paulo Filho cud beat him untill i saw the Chael Sonnan fight but anything can happen I mean anderson lost to Ryo Chonan by a sick submission

Comment

I agree, Fedor is numero uno! Fedor would break silva.

Comment

Working...
                      X