GSP vs. Silva

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSP vs. Silva

how do you see this bout playing out.

Let's hear a technical analysis from you fellas.

Not just "Silva owns him", blah blah blah.

Both guys are two of the best in the MMA game. It would be and interesting fight, but I think Silva is really unmatched by anybody else and his length would be a factor if he were to fight GSP. So I would say Silva would beat him.

Comment

no doubt Silva's kicks and muah thai is better then GSP. Hands down.

But GSP does have the best hands out of anyone Silva has faced.

And dont give me that Franklin garbage. He's garbage. Lutter is going to submit him.

Comment

Yeah both guys are athletic.

But I think Silva's fluidity in striking and how he uses his ranginess is far too much. He'd keep GSP at the end of the quick strikes, and I think they'd accumulate.

He'd also use his length as his defense.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
        Last edited by Run; 03-02-2008, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Yup.

GSP too me isn't a natural fighter, he's a trained fighter. Kind of like Floyd Mayweather.

Silva, in my opinion, is like the Roy Jones of MMA.

Both have been beaten by pressure.

Pressure is the only way you are going to beat Silva in my opinion. But who the **** can do it.

How would GSP have to approach this fight to win?

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin' View Post
            Yup.

GSP too me isn't a natural fighter, he's a trained fighter. Kind of like Floyd Mayweather.

Silva, in my opinion, is like the Roy Jones of MMA.

Both have been beaten by pressure.

Pressure is the only way you are going to beat Silva in my opinion. But who the **** can do it.

How would GSP have to approach this fight to win?
            I'd say GSP would have to just go for broke. Because it's clear that nobody is going to beat Silva in a technical match. It looks impossible.

And yes I agree with the Bold. He's clearly established now that he's on a different level with how he worked Henderson in the second round.

A great fighter would do that to Dan Henderson.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Henderson is an animal man. Against a lesser guy with less technique he would of won that bout.

But ****....Silva's ranginess is ****ing crazy. He has a knack like a prime Roy Jones did.

I am honestly in awe of his talent.

Comment

If Matt Serra whos known for his Jujitsu KO'ed GSP, what change does his chin have against the insane sharpshooting skills of Silva.

I think only a top lightheavy weight moving down can challenge Silva

Comment

I dont care what anyone says....

Serra got flat out lucky.

I'm sorry....

Comment

I'll admit i'm their biggest fans, GSP is the best wrestler in the game(watch koscheck,hughes fights he owned wrestlers) but with Silvas power and knees, nobody can go 5 rounds with that power silva has, SIlva By Ko

Comment

Working...
                    X