No announcement yet.

Joe Blow kissing his dad Enzo...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Blow kissing his dad Enzo...

... after beating Lacy, Joe Blow (under his stage name of Joe Calzaghe) got a full smacker on the lips off his trainer dad, which was duly returned.

But what say you about this development?
    It was a touching moment between father and son not afraid of showing affection
    9.09%
    It got me hard - I only wish old Enzo had slipped the tongue in as well
    36.36%
    EH??? It's a right batty ting, innit, mon? Two fucking blokes kissing - what's that about?!!!?
    18.18%
    I'm quite neutral about the whole thing
    18.18%
    Eh? What?
    18.18%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by !{Anorak}
    ... after beating Lacy, Joe Blow (under his stage name of Joe Calzaghe) got a full smacker on the lips off his trainer dad, which was duly returned.

But what say you about this development?
    i loved it! not in a gay way of course

i love to see respect between father and son

Comment

ruddy italians!

Comment

in my family, we do not kiss our relatives or children on the lips, only our spouses. but we're uptight twats. lol!

Comment

It was an emotional time, so they can be forgiven and understood.

Not sure I would let my dad plant one on me though in any circumstances but then again I have not won a world boxing title so....

Comment

A kiss on the forehead/top of the head like Laurent Blanc used to give Barthez aint so bad but a full blown smacker on the lips is just wrong...

Comment

maybe they were going for the cheek and they both turned too fast at the wrong moment and got the lips?

Comment

Originally posted by MickyHatton
                It was an emotional time, so they can be forgiven and understood.

Not sure I would let my dad plant one on me though in any circumstances but then again I have not won a world boxing title so....
                When they're in the gym he fingers Enzo's ring.

"I finger my Da - this is what I do, isn't it?"

Comment

i voted - 'it hit me hard' lol, but really i think nothing of it.

Comment

Originally posted by !{Anorak}
                    When they're in the gym he fingers Enzo's ring.

"I finger my Da - this is what I do, isn't it?"
                    I've seen the video Annie its called 'St Enzo's Fire', it was on Betamax so I cant get it for you!

At the end Terry Marsh came in wearing combats and shoots Francesca 'Shags like a Rabbit' Warren right through the crack of her arse with his love gun!

Comment

Working...
                    X