Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the **** is Boxnation not on Freeview?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *OG Wenger*
    replied
    rudy thinks going on holiday is some kind of proof that you've made it in life.

Any chav on benefits can fly on Ryanair to pretty much anywhere in Europe for a pittance.

Being tight fisted over 2.50 a week suggests you're anything but wadded in my eyes.

Leave a comment:

• Targaryen
    replied
    Originally posted by rudy View Post
    Andre even if i was you live in Oldham, don't even talk to me, everybody know u cannot even get Chavs to live in Oldham
    Literally don't understand a word you're typing. With all that money you claim to have why not go and get some basic literacy tutoring, you illiterate fck.

Leave a comment:

• rudy
    replied
    Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
    Mum joke indeed confirms that you are living off pocket money every week.
    Andre even if i was you live in Oldham, don't even talk to me, everybody know u cannot even get Chavs to live in Oldham

why are you acting like you got money when you have none, just like the rest of the people who live there:gay:

Unless you are a rent boy

Leave a comment:

• Targaryen
    replied
    No I fly Air Canada just like your MUM nobody wants to get off:****block:****block
    Mum joke indeed confirms that you are living off pocket money every week.

Leave a comment:

• rudy
    replied
    Originally posted by Monaco View Post
    You fly Ryanair don't you?
    No I fly Air Canada just like your MUM nobody wants to get off:****block:****block

Leave a comment:

• Monaco Slim
    replied
    LOL More than you who was going on about Money, calling somebody a cheapskate because they don't want to watch **** fights.

Me and you are not related in anyway so dont call me bro
    You fly Ryanair don't you?

Leave a comment:

• rudy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
    Qft

Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
    Congrats on your holidays, bro. Going on holiday really shows you made it in life.
    LOL More than you who was going on about Money, calling somebody a cheapskate because they don't want to watch **** fights.

Me and you are not related in anyway so dont call me bro

Leave a comment:

• *OG Wenger*
    replied
    Not it does I am sure I go on more Holidays in a year than you been in your life.

So counting pennies is wise, you all going on like you got money but i tell you this i am sure got more than you wankers put together that is cash in Bank:gay::*******:
    Congrats on your holidays, bro. Going on holiday really shows you made it in life.

Leave a comment:

• rudy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
    Sounds like something a tory would say. Thought you were all about closing the gap, helping the poor etc etc not making fun of them.
    Like they are rich kids on them

Leave a comment:

• rudy
    replied
    Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
    I would hate to live life counting pennies and saving up for ****ty phones. Must suck.
    Not it does I am sure I go on more Holidays in a year than you been in your life.

So counting pennies is wise, you all going on like you got money but i tell you this i am sure got more than you wankers put together that is cash in Bank:gay::*******:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X