Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiago to join Newcastle on a year-long loan.

Comment

• Limey Lounge Football Thread

Here you go, first one.

Anyone see that dross of a first half - Standard Liege v Liverpool?

Did the ball cross the line?

Liverpool look rusty and first impressions of Dossena are not great, for 7m you expect far better.

Comment

• Jesus Liverpool look wank

Comment

• Yeah standard have run em ragged. definitely deserve to be up.

Torres has been reduced to a mere target man. Keane is/was pretty anonymous, is he still on the pitch?

Comment

• Glad to get out of there if I'm honest. SL out worked and out muscled us tonight not to mention that they look a far better side than perhaps they were given credit. Belgium champions at a canter so perhaps we didn't give them the respect they deserved and almost paid the price.

Young Plessis did OK in the middle but losing Macherano, Babel and Leiva didn't help but no excuses Liverpool left with their tail between their legs, the only positive to take is that we can play much better than that, Liege I feel played above themselves.

Comment

• Carling Cup 2nd Round Draw

West Ham - Macc Town

****in well chuffed with that, all I was hoping for was for a Premiership side away, had Newcastle and Man City in my mind completely forgot about the Hammers and we drew them!!! Make us a bit of money aswell as gate receipts are split 50/50.

Comment

• **** me Liverpool look suspectable to a deep cross in the box. Twice they could have conceeded.

Comment

• http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/Ledle...mb-425x307.jpg

Comment

• Liverpool have no chance of winning the Premier League.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pot Noodle View Post
                      Carling Cup 2nd Round Draw

West Ham - Macc Town

****in well chuffed with that, all I was hoping for was for a Premiership side away, had Newcastle and Man City in my mind completely forgot about the Hammers and we drew them!!! Make us a bit of money aswell as gate receipts are split 50/50.
                      Great draw for you that mate. BTW Macclesfield has got to be the hardest ground to get to in the North, its not particularly the ground but the town, your roads need sorting out, if your coming from the West its just B roads.

Must be a twat getting anywhere?

Comment

Working...
                      X