Who Is The Fastest Football Player??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    Neri Cardoso is ****ing fast.

I watched an old Boca game the other day and Riquelme kicked an outlet pass to him, and I haven't seen someone run that fast since Camoranesi or Donovan.........those two are ****ing fast also.

Overall I say Landon Donovan.
    You really are a ****ing Idiot
    Stick to the Football where you use your hands

So Donovan is the Fastest Football Player?
    Last edited by SEASICK; 07-25-2008, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael Benitez View Post
      It does not say so in thread title but does it look like I care what you are talking about? I just thought I would point out that they are indeed two entirely different things as in the story of Hesky and Owen at Melwood. I did also mention that 100m's and 20-30 yards are two entirely differnet things. Many 'quick' players have good pick up but might be **** in a full length sprint. My mate is a pro footballer and can't sprint well over distance but has the quickest 20 yards, which is why he plays as a centre forward.

Thought so cheers

Comment

Originally posted by SEASICK View Post
        You really are a ****ing Idiot
        Stick to the Football where you use your hands

So Donovan is the Fastest Football Player?
        I was thinking WTF too. donovan is the ****test player to ever wear a Galaxy shirt. Quite a feat with Abel Xavier and David Beckham as your team mates. Them two crap ****s became famnous for having stupid hairstyles. They never were capeable on pitch and were overrated for their hairstyles. Funny old world.

Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
        Thought so cheers
        You know it is true. Sincve Henry left, who else has been that nippy in the box?

Comment

Udanta singh, is currently the Fastest football player .

Comment

Working...
          X