Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the most stupid statements you have seen on this site?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the most stupid statements you have seen on this site?

I am used to seeing complete bias and idoicy but even I couldn't believe how misguided and blind this fella is........

In a thread about the rumor years ago Tyson wanted to fight a Gorilla. . . .

Today, 02:40 AM
    VatoMulatto
    Contender

I also think that Gorilla would've beaten a prime Tyson back in the 80s but Floyd would beat him though. Floyd is too fast and too slick. Floyd by UD.

Fool, However when questioned followed up with. . . . .

Today, 02:48 AM
    VatoMulatto
    Contender

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mike Tyson77
    A Gorilla would rape Floyd with ease.

You're just a Floyd hater. You need to understand that "Skills pay the bills". Money Mayweather is on another planet when it comes to skills. For the right money Floyd makes that Gorilla look like a bum and that's real

How can someone who claims to be Knowledgable believe that a 147lb HUMAN could beat up a Gorilla???? Insane!

Has anyone seen anything similar.? Please say no to restore my faith in natural selection and evolution.

I think Floyd would spark a gorilla and a bear at the same time. Easily.

Comedy gold!

Comment

some Calzaghe nutugger on NSB thinks Calzaghe would beat Hopkins in his prime, KO Jones ,and outpoint Toney

Comment

Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
        some Calzaghe nutugger on NSB thinks Calzaghe would beat Hopkins in his prime, KO Jones ,and outpoint Toney
        The Calzaghe fans are pissing me off so much on here lately. 3 years ago nobody wanted to know him. Now all of a sudden he's their hero and they've all been life-long fans.

**** OFF.

Comment

Any nuthuggers on here piss me off. But the Floyd ones are the biggest culprits for my pissing myself in frustration.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
            Any nuthuggers on here piss me off. But the Floyd ones are the biggest culprits for my pissing myself in frustration.
            agreed the pbf fans are worse than calzaghe

Comment

I always vote Calzaghe's best options in threads, I don't mean it but it seems to give guys like Chunk Hard ons, so why not.

Comment

I like the mock Oasis Lad post in my sig.

It sums up perfectly the kind of PBF nuthugging that makes this site laughable sometimes.

Comment

How about little PBF really beat up the gigantic Big Show and that wrestling is 100% real.

I read that on NSB.

Comment

someone once posted that mickeyb is a sound fella.... i think we all know he's a bit of a ****!!

Comment

Working...
                    X