No announcement yet.

Is Andy From Emmerdale on Roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Andy From Emmerdale on Roids?

I'm not a massive fan of soaps, but I watch them every once in a while and watch Emmerdale when I'm eating dinner or whatever. I've noticed Andy has looked massive this past while. It even managed to get discussed in the bar recently lol. Everyone seems to think it would be pretty hard to get that kind of physique going down to the gym three times a week recreationally.

he could be, hes built like a brick **** house

Comment

nah..he's gradually grown for a few years now. I dont reckon its roids... although i could be wrong. I can't imagine him risking it.

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
        nah..he's gradually grown for a few years now. I dont reckon its roids... although i could be wrong. I can't imagine him risking it.
        Agreed he's been building up for years.

You can look like that without roids, it just takes a good diet and a constant and regular training regime on the other hand it can be done far quicker on roids!

Comment

Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post
          Agreed he's been building up for years.

You can look like that without roids, it just takes a good diet and a constant and regular training regime on the other hand it can be done far quicker on roids!
          I don't reckon it fits in with the ****ing tv show...

as a YOOOORKSHIRE lad.. owning and running, working a farm takes all your day. No time to nip down to ****ing Fitness First so you can look like a mini-hulk!

Comment

It could well be hard work. There's a lot of people who workout regularly with weights and still don't look like that though. He may well just have good genes. Some people just can't get like that without roids; some can.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
              It could well be hard work. There's a lot of people who workout regularly with weights and still don't look like that though. He may well just have good genes. Some people just can't get like that without roids; some can.
              No, that means they are doing something wrong.

But as an actor he has all the tangibles to have the best training and the best diet money can buy. So, getting ripped is not such a big problem

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                No, that means they are doing something wrong.

But as an actor he has all the tangibles to have the best training and the best diet money can buy. So, getting ripped is not such a big problem
                Dude...some people just don't have the genes to get to a certain point. Take calves for example, some people just can't seem to develop them no matter how hard they try. People can improve themselves greatly with hard work and a good diet, but it's no secret some of us have better genes than others.

I'm by no means saying you can't achieve a great body the natural way, but some people just find it very hard or next to impossible to get where they want to be without roids. I'm not talking Mr. Olympia here.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
                  Dude...some people just don't have the genes to get to a certain point. Take calves for example, some people just can't seem to develop them no matter how hard they try. People can improve themselves greatly with hard work and a good diet, but it's no secret some of us have better genes than others.

I'm by no means saying you can't achieve a great body the natural way, but some people just find it very hard or next to impossible to get where they want to be without roids. I'm not talking Mr. Olympia here.
                  This is very rare that you have genetics that don't let you achieve a great body(I am not talking about pro bodybuilder type, but let's say Ryan Reynolds in Blade 3) and while, yeah, some people can't get their calves to the good size does not mean they can't get an overall great body.

Usually the people who bring the "genetics" excuse where doing it all wrong from the beginning and just gave up, so they brign up their allegedely poor genetics as an excuse to a lack of willpower.

There are so many advances in the fields of nutrition and fitness, almost anyone(besides people that have some sort of genetic disorder, but that is pretty damn rare) can get themselves into a great shape, if they are willing to work hard and do everything right.

Comment

Working...
                  X