No announcement yet.

A limey call to arms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A limey call to arms

Rise up and be counted slags. The time to make a stand is now. Our brothers, Annie and Naz Fan, have been banned and we must voice our displeasure and demand justice. To be silent now would be tantamount to being a ****.

Bring out your alts and send them on kamikaze missions, bombard BigHitlerPumps profile page with demands for them back. Make a few tasty threads having a dig at them Nazi moderators, and generally cause a right ruckus.

Now is the time. Don't let down a brother in need. OsamaBinNazFan and Klanorak need us.

http://www.oldtruth.com/Jihad1.jpg

LAWL. Lets do this.

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
      Tonight's the night Mickey. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

I'm just waiting for southpaw to release some of me funds so I can start up with the kamikaze alts.

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
        LAWL........

Comment

Isn't that Geronimo the same guy as Anorak???.

That thread that got Naz-fan banned was ****ing hilarious.

Not been here long enough to have any idea what you are talking about but good luck to you lol.

Comment

Originally posted by manutd6899 View Post
            Isn't that Geronimo the same guy as Anorak???.

That thread that got Naz-fan banned was ****ing hilarious.

Not been here long enough to have any idea what you are talking about but good luck to you lol.
            Geronimo is a gay red indian who's a bit intellectual. Where have you been?

Comment

Lets do this ****.

May i make a speech...just one second...

Limeys... at time i have doubted the state of this lounge, recently i have cursed the new breed of poster.

However. If today, you rise up and fight alongside us as bretherin in order to protest against the fascist BPP and the removal of our brother Naz-Fan and Annie. Then, my sons, we shall truly owe you our gratitude, and from now on in, you shall, forever be...the Limey Lounge.

Gentlemen... LETS GO.

Roll call...

put your name forward for Limey jihad.

Hoff.
              Mickeyb
              Stinger.

Comment

http://www.metric.org.uk/images/kitchener.gif

Don't be the weak link in the chain, you slags. We must be united.

Comment

Scary news everyone!!

76th has just profile commented to Big Poppa discussing what has happened to Naz Fan!

HE'S BEEN TAKEN TO GUANTANAMO BAY!!

Comment

Herman is in favour of BigHitlerPumps bannings. These Nazi ****s always stick together.

Comment

Working...
                    X