No announcement yet.

6-1 to the TOTTENHAM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6-1 to the TOTTENHAM

6-1 to my boys last night. Despite the scoreline didn't think we were particulary impressive last night. Conceded a weak goal and didn't look dangerous going forward. They were a very weak team and looked awful in defence. That's the worst I've seen Zokora play and against weak opposition. Huddlestone played well, and his range of passing is great. It was great to see Jermain Defoe come on and get 2 great goals, the highlights of the game. Got to give him his due, he has been on the bench for mostly 2 years now, which considering his ability is incredible. He has been patient and still says he wants to fight for his place, you could see when he came on and especially when he scored, what the fans and more importantly his team mates think of him. One good thing is there seems to be good team spirit. Kaboul is looking good and should develop well, big strong and very skillful.
    All in all a much needed win and the 3 strikers that played all scored, which has got to give them a little bit more confidence. Bolton at the weekend, lets hope they put in a good solid display and a 2-0 win would please me big time. COYS Maarten Jol's blue and white army.

Originally posted by hurricane72 View Post
    6-1 to my boys last night. Despite the scoreline didn't think we were particulary impressive last night. Conceded a weak goal and didn't look dangerous going forward. They were a very weak team and looked awful in defence. That's the worst I've seen Zokora play and against weak opposition. Huddlestone played well, and his range of passing is great. It was great to see Jermain Defoe come on and get 2 great goals, the highlights of the game. Got to give him his due, he has been on the bench for mostly 2 years now, which considering his ability is incredible. He has been patient and still says he wants to fight for his place, you could see when he came on and especially when he scored, what the fans and more importantly his team mates think of him. One good thing is there seems to be good team spirit. Kaboul is looking good and should develop well, big strong and very skillful.
    All in all a much needed win and the 3 strikers that played all scored, which has got to give them a little bit more confidence. Bolton at the weekend, lets hope they put in a good solid display and a 2-0 win would please me big time. COYS Maarten Jol's blue and white army.
    It wasn't a bad win. You'd have struggled against a really good team though. Like you said they wasn't playing all that well really. And they shouldn't have got that goal.

Comment

Some great goals though and probably bought Jol some time.

BTW anyone see the Everton game? What a ****in weird match!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
        It wasn't a bad win. You'd have struggled against a really good team though. Like you said they wasn't playing all that well really. And they shouldn't have got that goal.
        Exactly right mate, might even struggle against Bolton at the weekend. Mind you Essou-Ekoto won't be playing that should help for a start. Hopefully Zokora get's dropped as well, wouldn't have said that last season. Sometimes he can be great almost Veira like but then other times he is so ****.

MickyHatton -Not seen the Everton goals yet, probably go and try and watch some highlights if I can now.

Comment

Calm down, you beat u pub team that sound like a medical condition.

Comment

Comfortable win, i was never in doubt about this game. I think spurs could win this trophy! Defoes goals were amazing aswell

Comment

Working...
            X