No announcement yet.

Sat Dec 3rd Willams V Skelton At The Excel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat Dec 3rd Willams V Skelton At The Excel

memebers are expected to attend if at all posssible if in the UK!!

ok expected is a bit much, but if you can ill be orgnaising a bit of shin dig and an afterparty should this fight come off.

There will be a few mates and lads from the BBN present so check back thsi thread closer too, and post any interest / ideas here.

be good to meet some of ya.

Way Williams is talking Skelton is trying to wriggle out of the fight by demanding more of the purse, cutting Williams share. 'Course, danny made some wedge fighting Klit so he could fight Skelton for free if he's so confident of doing the business because he will have some paydays as champion after that.

Lol

Comment

hmm seeing as williams pulled out he should fight for 3 fifths of **** all.

Comment

You mean the formula FADS that second hand car dwealers use to work out p/ex on Citroens? **** All Divided by Six

I reckon it's just a bit of bull**** on either side. I think if the proper Danny shows up he'll do the biz, it just depends if his heads right on the night.

Lol

Comment

Yes I'll be there, I'll try and leave the travel arrangements as long as possible cos these two sound a bit dodgy, you don't know what's going to happen next but if all goes to plan I'm well up for a shindig, the boxing's alright as well

Comment

Yeah... I read this silly little article this morning on http://www.frankwarren.tv

WILLIAMS IN SEARCH FOR THE BEDFORD BEAR!

Not a word has been heard from British Heavyweight Champion Matt Skelton since he went back on his word and declined to fight Danny Williams.

Now Williams has taken it upon himself to go in search of Skelton tomorrow (THURSDAY 6 OCTOBER) in his own Bedford surroundings and flush him out of hiding to commit him to their December 3 date at the London's ExCeL Arena!

All members of the press are invited to join Williams on the safari bus on the expedition to Bedford.

The safari bus will then go through Bedford's City centre in search of the Bedford Bear!

Williams will be available for one-on-one interviews and photo opportunities.

Comment

It would be nice to go and see a fight at The York Hall, Bethnal Green. But that place has been quiet on big fights for quite a few years now.

Oct 21
              European, C'wealth & British
              Light-Welterweight titles
              Junior Witter v Colin Lynes
              SS1 22.00
              York Hall, Bethnal Green

I saw this little thing, but I'm not really interested in it at all... Junior Witter should stop shouting, "Hatton only ever fights bums!" and go in search of his own glory. Colin Lynes isn't going to give Junior Witter any problems.

Comment

yeah i cant stand witter, bloke has made his career off hattons back beatign c level euro fighters (ndou the only winning exception)

Comment

Is it true that Audley was driven out of England by Skelton or was it a combo of Skelton and Maloney?

For the record, Audley seems content on carefully NOT calling out any of the big American names since he moved over here yet insists he's angling for a title shot. Last I heard he was whining because he wasn't given an invite to have at the EBU title.

Comment

Originally posted by KidBlackie
                    Is it true that Audley was driven out of England by Skelton or was it a combo of Skelton and Maloney?

For the record, Audley seems content on carefully NOT calling out any of the big American names since he moved over here yet insists he's angling for a title shot. Last I heard he was whining because he wasn't given an invite to have at the EBU title.
                    Audley is a pain in the arse... Unfortunatly for you guys in the U.S. You'll have to put up with him for now.

He's done noting to deserve a European shot.

Taking a 44yrs old Julius Francis who had lost 10 of his last 13 fights (a load by KO) doesn't automatically mean you'll get a shot.

He's a celebrity boxer... He loves the lifestyle but he doesn't want to get hurt.

Comment

Working...
                    X