I don't think Eric Morales should comeback

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MANGLER
    replied
    I don't either. If he gets KO'd or hurt I'ma be pissed/sad.

Leave a comment:

• Akinapepemo
    replied
    Erik should just stay retired. Nothing more to prove for El Terrible, and the weight won't help him if he decides to fight again.

What i did notice during his last few fights, was that his chin was still there. Sure he did get stopped by Pacquiao twice, but it wasn't like he was doing the chicken dance, or out cold. When he was stopped, he looked tired. Maybe if he does get to fight again, it would be his stamina that would be in question.

I also think that if he wants to pick up a win again is that he should box smarter than his last fights. No more brawls, since i am assuming he would gun for higher weights, where his power is non-existent, and his steel chin might be cracked by the higher average power of punches associated with higher weight classes.

If El Terrible does fight again, i'd like him to fight JMM, since JMM is slow as molasses at 144. Maybe Khan if Eric still has stamina, since no power is needed against Amir.

Leave a comment:

• Walt Liquor
    replied
    Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Yeah, he should have just stayed fat and enjoyed his money because he can sleep at night knowing that millions of fans will remember some great fights he was in.

I have a bad feeling he is going to lose this fight but I hope I am wrong he comes out of it ok.
    he's still plenty fat, what is he fighting at middleweight or something

Leave a comment:

• HouSTONER
    replied
    Erik Morales was great, he had a great career in his prime no need for a return specially in a weight division he never even fought in

Leave a comment:

• The Scientist
    replied
    Only reason I could think of for him coming back is money.

Has nothing else to prove, he made his point.

I mean, who in the hell is he going to fight?

He won't go past a gatekeeper at WW at this point imo.

Leave a comment:

• Clyde Barrow
    replied
    No point to a comeback. I don't see him beating any titlist in any division at this point. He'll have a hard time getting in peak fighting shape period.

Leave a comment:

• MurderDeathKill
    replied
    I ain't even been reading up on Erik's comeback since I'm disinterested in it. Is he fighting just because, or has he gone broke?

Leave a comment:

• MurderDeathKill
    replied
    Erik needs to stay retired. Simply nothing left to prove, and shot young. I don't wanna see him hurt or embarrassing himself.

Leave a comment:

• War Dinamita
    replied
    Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Yeah, he should have just stayed fat and enjoyed his money because he can sleep at night knowing that millions of fans will remember some great fights he was in.

I have a bad feeling he is going to lose this fight but I hope I am wrong he comes out of it ok.
    I know he loves boxing, but he should not fight again. The guy looked like a raisin when he last fought and was shot in his last few fights.

He has nothing to gain by boxing again and risking his life. I don't want him to be like some great fighters who stay in boxing way too long.

I think he's going to win. War Morales!

Leave a comment:

• Spray_resistant
    replied
    Originally posted by Viva_La_Raza View Post
    I said something similar a few weeks ago.

No need to come back to sport because he's an ATG, great legacy, he's rich, etc.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X