• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walt Liquor
    replied
    Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
    Not at 147. Pwill gets KTFO there.

Why would they fight at 147? Both guys are currently campaigning at 154...Cintron's last 3 fights were at 154....

I'm still taking pwill at 147, it's a style thing.

Leave a comment:

• MANGLER
    replied
    Originally posted by Akinapepemo View Post
    Hey welcome back mang. You confident that Pwill ****s up Kermit if it were to happen at 147?
    Not at 147. Pwill gets KTFO there.

Leave a comment:

• Akinapepemo
    replied
    Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
    Pwill gonna fuck him up.
    Hey welcome back mang. You confident that Pwill ****s up Kermit if it were to happen at 147?

Leave a comment:

• MANGLER
    replied
    Pwill gonna fuck him up.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Cintron simply doesn't like to be it in bunches, it messes with his head. The fight should be at 154 for Wills benefit. A guy going as far up as 160 to then drop to 147 ain't doing it smart. Whether he can or not? yes, I'm sure he can, but it ain't healthy for him. At 147 I would actually give Cintron the opoetunity to KO Will since he will get hit no matter what but above that, it should be a Will UD

Leave a comment:

• Walt Liquor
    replied
    Originally posted by Counter Punch View Post
    Has anything been finalized. Last I heard it was going to happen May 8th. Did they decided on weight? Cintron's power IMO will be alot more effective at 147 and this gets alot more interesting at that weight. Wouldn't mind seeing the winner fight Cotto if Cotto manages to look good against Yuri, which I doubt.

Nothing finalized yet. There's also talk of pwill v collazo. I like both those dudes. I'd rather see pwill cintron at 154.

Leave a comment:

• Counter Punch
    replied
    Has anything been finalized. Last I heard it was going to happen May 8th. Did they decided on weight? Cintron's power IMO will be alot more effective at 147 and this gets alot more interesting at that weight. Wouldn't mind seeing the winner fight Cotto if Cotto manages to look good against Yuri, which I doubt.

Leave a comment:

• 407BoriKua
    replied
    i hope cintron kos paul

Leave a comment:

• Walt Liquor
    replied
    Originally posted by Akinapepemo View Post
    Maybe 51/49. I did not like what i see in Cintron vs Margs 2. That is, assuming Margs was clean then. P. Will has shown resiliency in the Martinez fight.

50k it is then.
    deal holmes! if the fight gets done ill sig it

Leave a comment:

• Akinapepemo
    replied
    Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    we can make it a nice easy 50k, no sweat off anyones back....you said it was a 50/50 fight, that makes either guy as safe as the other. or did you really mean a 51/49 fight?
    Maybe 51/49. I did not like what i see in Cintron vs Margs 2. That is, assuming Margs was clean then. P. Will has shown resiliency in the Martinez fight.

50k it is then.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X