Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling serg dzidurek, anyone seen serg dzidurek?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walt Liquor
    replied
    Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
    He's gonna have to wait till late 2010/ early 2011 to take a really meaningful fight. Universum ****ed him over.
    at least do something, get a decent fight then.....

Leave a comment:

• Rudyo
    replied
    He's gonna have to wait till late 2010/ early 2011 to take a really meaningful fight. Universum ****ed him over.

Leave a comment:

• Hi-Dro
    replied
    i havent seen him fight yet

Leave a comment:

• Walt Liquor
    replied
    Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
    From ESPN.com:

The titleholder from Ukraine finally came to a settlement with promoter Universum over his contract. They have parted ways, and Dzinziruk signed a co-promotional agreement with American promoters Artie Pelullo and Gary Shaw with the intention of coming to the United States to fight.

So maybe we get to see him in a TV fight this yr.
    That happened a little while ago, but I think shaw was a better guy to sign with than Arum. First off, he's not with Al HAymon, so he can fight Pwill, Sergio is with DiBella, and Spinks is with Don King. Gary Shaw does pretty well, so I like that signing, who's his trainer gonna be? Why is he not signed to fight on some kind of card??? He hasn't fought since 2008?????

Leave a comment:

• MANGLER
    replied
    From ESPN.com:

The titleholder from Ukraine finally came to a settlement with promoter Universum over his contract. They have parted ways, and Dzinziruk signed a co-promotional agreement with American promoters Artie Pelullo and Gary Shaw with the intention of coming to the United States to fight.

So maybe we get to see him in a TV fight this yr.

Leave a comment:

• Walt Liquor
    replied
    Originally posted by MurderDeathKill View Post
    Dzinzurik would rape Cotto. I doubt Arum would want that fight even if Cotto did get past Foreman. And it says on ESPN site that he did clear up his promotional drama, so I guess expect him to be looking for an opponent soon enough. Good news.
    i agree that he would, but he needs to start raising some rukus to become relevant again. last i read, he was at the wild card, but not with roach

Leave a comment:

• MurderDeathKill
    replied
    Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    i don't rank him cuz of inactivity. i heard he's already training in la, so he's in the us. he should be out there making some noise calling people out. like cotto after they sacrafice yuri to him to get him another belt
    Dzinzurik would rape Cotto. I doubt Arum would want that fight even if Cotto did get past Foreman. And it says on ESPN site that he did clear up his promotional drama, so I guess expect him to be looking for an opponent soon enough. Good news.

Leave a comment:

• Walt Liquor
    replied
    Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
    I think he's #3 at 154 behind Martinez and Williams if Williams stays there. Not out of the question for him to beat these guys. I'm disappointed in him as well at this point. He and Sturm both need to ditch Universum and go to the US already.
    i don't rank him cuz of inactivity. i heard he's already training in la, so he's in the us. he should be out there making some noise calling people out. like cotto after they sacrafice yuri to him to get him another belt

Leave a comment:

• Clyde Barrow
    replied
    I think he's #3 at 154 behind Martinez and Williams if Williams stays there. Not out of the question for him to beat these guys. I'm disappointed in him as well at this point. He and Sturm both need to ditch Universum and go to the US already.

Leave a comment:

• Walt Liquor
    replied
    Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    How does he still have a belt, he has not fought since Nov. 08?
    No saves. Makey no sense

Leave a comment:

Working...
X