Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akinapepemo
    replied
    Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    it's an upset in the odds makers eyes. Officialy odds aren't out yet, but it looks like it will open at Floyd-170, so you gotta put up $170 to win a buck.

http://www.onlinesportshandicapping....ight-odds.html
    co-sign. it should be a pick-em, but if the oddsmakers put Floyd ahead, then a SSM win is an upset.

With what i read on NSB, its like Floyd is impossible to tag or something, gotta hand it to his fans for keeping the faith.

I do give credit to Floyd's style and see Shane winning only if Floyd can't dictate the tempo or range.

Leave a comment:

• Walt Liquor
    replied
    it's an upset in the odds makers eyes. Officialy odds aren't out yet, but it looks like it will open at Floyd-170, so you gotta put up $170 to win a buck.

http://www.onlinesportshandicapping....ight-odds.html

Leave a comment:

• MANGLER
    replied
    Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    If Mosley khtfo, then its an upset. If Mosley simply wins a ud/sd, then not by any means is it an upset.

I really don't think it's an upset if Mayweather wins either. If Mayweather khtfo, then its an upset most definately.
    I'd consider SSM takin a decision more shockin than him gettin a KO.

Cosign a Mayweather KO bein a surprise tho.

Leave a comment:

• F l i c k e r
    replied
    If Mosley khtfo, then its an upset. If Mosley simply wins a ud/sd, then not by any means is it an upset.

I really don't think it's an upset if Mayweather wins either. If Mayweather khtfo, then its an upset most definately.

Leave a comment:

• MANGLER
    replied
    SSM can win it. Might be good for him to be slept on goin in.

Leave a comment:

• Walt Liquor
    replied
    I'm taking Shane In this fight right now.. I reserve the right to change my pick, but for now.....Shane ftw!

Leave a comment:

• The Scientist
    replied
    Originally posted by MurderDeathKill View Post
    ....Handspeed isn't a mismatch here. I don't think Floyd can win the fight without riding his bike the full 12 rounds....
    And those are key points that shouldn't be overlooked.

Shane's hands are still just fast enough to catch Floyd slipping should he underestimate him.

I also don't see Floyd trading with Shane, unless he's forced to by getting trapped.

Floyd would have to heavily rely on his countering ability as Shane mounts his offensive, and pot shoot Shane, while using a lot of lateral movement.

Leave a comment:

• MurderDeathKill
    replied
    Even in his losses, Shane's stamina and chin have never failed him. Floyd nor anybody else at 147 stops him. The only thing Shane's lost with age is legs. He's still a strong percentage of his prime self. Handspeed isn't a mismatch here either. I don't think Floyd can win the fight without riding his bike the full 12 rounds. If Shane can cut off the ring effectively or do damage to Floyd's body early, he's got this fight. No reason to my eyes to say he can't win. Only real problem is catching up to Floyd once he's on the move.

Leave a comment:

• The Scientist
    replied
    Wouldn't be an upset to me.

Regardless of what the naysayers say/type, Sugar Shane is very capable of dethroning Floyd. I never make the mistake of perceiving a fighter as unbeatable. No matter how skilled that fighter is.

Nazim Richardson is a good trainer, which at this point opens new possibilities for Mosley. A new found hunger and a well constructed game plan could very well give way to a changing of the gaurd when this fight takes place.

This could be closer than most think.

Leave a comment:

• Shadow boxer 3
    replied
    Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
    NSB makes it embarrassing to like PBF. Those disgusting little toe rags talk like he's Superman. Shane is very capable of defeating Floyd. I've always believed Floyd's footwork is key to him winning a competitive decision. But my jaw would not drop if Shane got the duke, even if it was a KO. Shane is no joke and he may benefit from PBF's obsession with Manny. Shane isn't one to be disrespected like he's some steppingstone. This is a dangerous challenge for PBF.
    shane is definitley not a stepping stone. if floyd treats him like one then it will be a long night for floyd, or should i say a short night

Leave a comment:

Working...
X