Collapse
No announcement yet.

NWO: Is Mosley>Floyd An Upset To You?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Mosley khtfo, then its an upset. If Mosley simply wins a ud/sd, then not by any means is it an upset.

I really don't think it's an upset if Mayweather wins either. If Mayweather khtfo, then its an upset most definately.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      If Mosley khtfo, then its an upset. If Mosley simply wins a ud/sd, then not by any means is it an upset.

I really don't think it's an upset if Mayweather wins either. If Mayweather khtfo, then its an upset most definately.
      I'd consider SSM takin a decision more shockin than him gettin a KO.

Cosign a Mayweather KO bein a surprise tho.

Comment

it's an upset in the odds makers eyes. Officialy odds aren't out yet, but it looks like it will open at Floyd-170, so you gotta put up $170 to win a buck.

http://www.onlinesportshandicapping....ight-odds.html

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          it's an upset in the odds makers eyes. Officialy odds aren't out yet, but it looks like it will open at Floyd-170, so you gotta put up $170 to win a buck.

http://www.onlinesportshandicapping....ight-odds.html
          co-sign. it should be a pick-em, but if the oddsmakers put Floyd ahead, then a SSM win is an upset.

With what i read on NSB, its like Floyd is impossible to tag or something, gotta hand it to his fans for keeping the faith.

I do give credit to Floyd's style and see Shane winning only if Floyd can't dictate the tempo or range.

Comment

I've always had Shane as the guy who would beat him but with Shane's age and Floyd's undefeated streak and overall hype.
            I think you have to consider it a small upset.

I think most would agree that Floyd has a few small advantages the most outstanding being his defence.
            So, all in all it's an upset.

Comment

A very big upset.

Some people look at Mosleys last fight only instead of his last 3 or 4.

If anybody wants to put points on SSM then let me know.

Comment

I think so. While Shane is a very live underdog he's still just that, an underdog. I think the majority of us are picking Mayweather by UD, as well as oddsmakers, and boxing "experts". With a possible Pacquiao fight later this year a Shane win is a very big upset. That said I hope he wins
                I'd like to see him beat both Pacquiao and Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  A very big upset.

Some people look at Mosleys last fight only instead of his last 3 or 4.

If anybody wants to put points on SSM then let me know.
                  what odds are you giving?

Are you saying that he didn't look good vs Collazo, an unscathed Cotto, and when he nearly decapitated a surprisingly nimble Mayorga? If you try and tell me Mayorga wasn't actually boxing in that fight Bat, we are going to have some serious words (lol).

Hey Bat, did you happen to see Floyd's last 3 or 4 fights? Let me know which of those indicated that he's ready for what Shane brings to the table...

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    what odds are you giving?

Are you saying that he didn't look good vs Collazo, an unscathed Cotto, and when he nearly decapitated a surprisingly nimble Mayorga? If you try and tell me Mayorga wasn't actually boxing in that fight Bat, we are going to have some serious words (lol).

Hey Bat, did you happen to see Floyd's last 3 or 4 fights? Let me know which of those indicated that he's ready for what Shane brings to the table...
                    I'll give you 1M to your 500K.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      I'll give you 1M to your 500K.
                      That would put out all my e-money, how bout 500k to my 250k?

Comment

Working...
                      X