Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone else see Brinkley dominate Stevens?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi-Dro
    replied
    no but weres the link spray

Leave a comment:

• Walt Liquor
    replied
    Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
    Last time I watched Brinkley that I actually remember is him gettin a gift decision in a 5 rder against some dude who name I can't remember on an ESPN card. Mighta been the undercard to Manfredo-Mora 2.
    He's definitely come a long way. I think he realized that he could hang after the contender.

Leave a comment:

• MANGLER
    replied
    Last time I watched Brinkley that I actually remember is him gettin a gift decision in a 5 rder against some dude who name I can't remember on an ESPN card. Mighta been the undercard to Manfredo-Mora 2.

Leave a comment:

• Walt Liquor
    replied
    Bute is all wrong for Brinkley. That would be a class A beatdown.

I hear talk of Brinkley V Bika, that fight vs Stevens was an eliminator for the #2 contender position, but Bika has already caught his beatdown from Bute.

All in all, pretty confusing but what a great fight to watch. The best fight on Friday night and there were many to watch that night.

Leave a comment:

• MurderDeathKill
    replied
    I missed the fights. But it was an eliminator for a title shot? Bute eats him alive.

Leave a comment:

• Did anyone else see Brinkley dominate Stevens?

Curtis Steven's was over confident and vastly underrated his opponent and ended up getting dominated for 10 of 12 rounds in addition to suffering 2 kds in the fights.

I was glad to see Jesse win though I think all he has won is a future beating from Lucian Bute.
Working...
X