Collapse
No announcement yet.

If, and I mean IF, Joshua Clottey shocks the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clottey fans would emerge from the woodworks by the hundreds.

Comment

mayweather fans will support clottey

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
        Do we get NSB back?

I love upsets, so I would love to see this happen.

Especially after he got robbed against Cotto, IMO.

Is Clottey still with the same trainer?
        May the best man win tonight. Since their guy isn't involved, the Floyd stans should STFU and not log on the next week when NSB is full of Pac-Clottey threads. If closet Clottey supporters wanna crawl out the woodwork, fine. *******s wanna talk ****? That's also cool. But the *****s need to fuck off until their guy has his own damn fight. We'll never get NSB back brothers, but peace for a week would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by MurderDeathKill View Post
          May the best man win tonight. Since their guy isn't involved, the Floyd stans should STFU and not log on the next week when NSB is full of Pac-Clottey threads. If closet Clottey supporters wanna crawl out the woodwork, fine. *******s wanna talk ****? That's also cool. But the *****s need to fuck off until their guy has his own damn fight. We'll never get NSB back brothers, but peace for a week would be nice.
          never happen, floyd stans have their excuse lists ready. clottey is already someone's "leftovers"

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            never happen, floyd stans have their excuse lists ready. clottey is already someone's "leftovers"
            Looks like you were right.

Comment

Everybody in NSB is still stupid. What the hell were we thinking mates? Common sense on NSB=fantasy.

Comment

Forget about NSB.

Beyond any hope of redemption.

Comment

Working...
                X