Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If, and I mean IF, Joshua Clottey shocks the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    Originally posted by M Deezy View Post
    ya i hope clottey pulls the upset. seing as how pac to scared to test so a mayweather fight wont happen. so no need for pacman to win against clottey.


    PBF fan here, but please keep that bull**** out of here. We keep all discussions flame free in here mate.

    Comment


    • #12
      Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post


      PBF fan here, but please keep that bull**** out of here. We keep all discussions flame free in here mate.
      Whoever that clown you just responded to is......

      Anyway, I'd much rather see Floyd lose because his fanboys are by far the worst. At least PAC fans have someone to be proud of.... PAC-Shane is the best ww fight out there from my perspective that doesn't involve pwill. I like aggressive boxers, not one pot shot and run type guys.

      I wish the Floyd fans would get behind pwill instead. He's the type of fighter to be proud of, dude has huge stones and makes for great action fights.

      Comment


      • #13
        Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        Whoever that clown you just responded to is......

        Anyway, I'd much rather see Floyd lose because his fanboys are by far the worst. At least PAC fans have someone to be proud of.... PAC-Shane is the best ww fight out there from my perspective that doesn't involve pwill. I like aggressive boxers, not one pot shot and run type guys.

        I wish the Floyd fans would get behind pwill instead. He's the type of fighter to be proud of, dude has huge stones and makes for great action fights.
        I agree mate. Even though I like PBF as a fighter, I loath his stans on this site. Love to see them all disappear. And if Pac remains the prize, I'd enjoy Pac-Mosley more than Pac-Floyd.

        Comment


        • #14
          Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
          I agree mate. Even though I like PBF as a fighter, I loath his stans on this site. Love to see them all disappear. And if Pac remains the prize, I'd enjoy Pac-Mosley more than Pac-Floyd.
          i like the old floyd as a fighter, remember when he used to fight? the last fight of his that i enjoyed was gatti, because it was pure destruction. they've slowly gotten worse, and when he got to ww, all of the excitment in his fights just vanished. straight right, move, straight right, run, jab right hook, run some more, one and two shots at a time. the oscar fight was excruciating, so was jmm, so was baldo, uck, it makes me sick thinking about them

          Comment


          • #15
            It'd be nice to see some common sense back in NSB. I really wish the trolling kids would vanish already. I'm all laughed out from an argument I had in there about Clottey.

            Comment


            • #16
              Nothing would change in NSB. That section has become crap

              Comment


              • #17
                Originally posted by 120 View Post
                Nothing would change in NSB. That section has become crap
                very true, people would just shift allegiance and still have the same garbage arguments without talking any sense

                Comment


                • #18
                  nothing will change that section is crap now

                  Comment


                  • #19
                    edit-


                    Stupid fuckin fags are going ape **** and starting the Red K assault. It was a joke.
                    Last edited by F l i c k e r; 03-15-2010, 02:15 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #20
                      Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Something would change if we bet on it.

                      If we all put our e-points together and bet on Clottey against Pac. Where if Pac loses the Pinoy lounge gets deleted. I guarantee something will change. If Clottey wins.
                      Funny idea.

                      If 1 half of the stan war left, maybe the other half would go away, at least for a lil while anyway.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP