Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr. Pink Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    When I went to Canada, I had Wendy's. Never had it in the UK, but over there the burger were massive. Like a steak in a bun. Tasted fantastic as well.

    Comment


    • #22
      Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      When I went to Canada, I had Wendy's. Never had it in the UK, but over there the burger were massive. Like a steak in a bun. Tasted fantastic as well.
      wendy's is good stuff.

      the BACONATOR......
      [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

      Comment


      • #23
        great......

        my favorite fighters are tua and toney......

        i have avatars of e. honda , majin buu , patrick star......

        and now Mr. Pink Lang is about food......

        no wonder other posters call me fat ass when they've never even seen me.



        thanks a lot rizoom. ****ing ****.....

        Comment


        • #24
          Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
          wendy's is good stuff.

          the BACONATOR......
          [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
          Yeah, I had one of those

          Comment


          • #25
            Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
            great......

            my favorite fighters are tua and toney......

            i have avatars of e. honda , majin buu , patrick star......

            and now Mr. Pink Lang is about food......

            no wonder other posters call me fat ass when they've never even seen me.



            thanks a lot rizoom. ****ing ****.....
            Sorry fatty.

            Comment


            • #26
              Great thread!

              Comment


              • #27
                Originally posted by ЯiZO View Post
                Sorry fatty.
                I miss you.

                Comment


                • #28
                  rizoom you lying ****.

                  you told me this account got permabanned! it was not.

                  you're a fibber.

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Mr. Pink Lang

                    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]


                    Comment


                    • #30
                      great thread.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP