Answers for newbies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
    (sighs) Damn I miss you guys.

Glad to see the Adult Lounge is still a classy place to visit. Peace to all who know me....(chuckles)...or knew I guess. And to all who never did.

Best sight on the Web is right here, baby.

Peace back K-DOGG!!

Comment

A bit confusing, I seached high and low for answers. This helps though.

Comment

Man, I've been looking for something like this since I signed up a few weeks ago. Thanks for starting this thread, FeistyWench.

How does the whole Rep thing work? What do the bar/s next to the rep # indicate and why are some a brighter shade and others a darker shade?

Comment

been a long time just popped in to see if anyone was still around..Happy New Year

Comment

Originally posted by marvdave View Post
            been a long time just popped in to see if anyone was still around..Happy New Year
            Happy New year to you.

Comment

I have 18146 Reputation Points total. However I only have a Rep Power of 4.

Questions:

1) I don't understand how the system works. When will my Rep Power go up to 5, or 6 or 7?

2) Do I need to have been green k'd by a certain number of people for it to go up? Or does it go up depending on how many Rep Points I have?

3) Also, how does the TS have so much Rep Power? I don't understand.

Comment

Do you still receive intrest if you are in-active?

Comment

Originally posted by RINGG View Post

If someone with 20k rep power hits you it should reduce your points by whatever number they have and if they are generous to give you green the same applies.
                  No, if someone with 20k rep power gives you red, they will subtract 1/2 or 10k rep points.
                  If someone with 20k rep power gives you green, they will add 20k rep points to you.
                  if two people with 20k rep give you red and one person with 20k rep gives you green, you are back to where you were before..

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
                    No, if someone with 20k rep power gives you red, they will subtract 1/2 or 10k rep points.
                    If someone with 20k rep power gives you green, they will add 20k rep points to you.
                    if two people with 20k rep give you red and one person with 20k rep gives you green, you are back to where you were before..
                    dude, can you answer my questions above please?

and how did you get so much rep points, I don't think I've ever seen somebody with so much

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
                      Thanks !!AI-Holmes!! I did not know that.

Comment

Working...
                      X