No announcement yet.

fantasy boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fantasy boxing

where is teh fantasy boxing at?? i found a cool league on Liverpuncher.com you guys might want to check it out....we know boxing scene is great, just trying to help spread the word to otehr fans....

www.vivi.com is a good one for boxing and for MMA theres the www.theflyingknee.com/online_mma_game .

im on both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Calzaghe 2K7 View Post
      www.vivi.com is a good one for boxing and for MMA theres the www.theflyingknee.com/online_mma_game .

im on both of them.
      What gym are you? i am on it also.

Comment

on webl? its called Queensberry Amateur Boxing gym. the same name as the one i go too. i just realised why i couldnt see any of my fighters latest fights. they all retired.

Comment

adult joke 44

Womans boobsA young boy asks his father, "Dad, is it ok for us guys to notice all the different kind of boobs?"Surprised, the father answers, "Well, sure son, we wouldn't be normal if we didn't... there are all kinds of breasts.Depending on a woman's age, they are different shapes.In her twenties, a woman's breasts are like melons, round and firm. In her thirties to forties, they are like pears, still nice but hanging a bit. After fifty, they are like onions.""Onions, Dad?""Yeah, you see them and they make you cry!" Sodium borohydride

Comment

Its called Queens berry Amateur Boxing gym.the same name as the one i go too.I just realized why i couldn't see any of my fighters latest fights. they all retired.

Comment

I appreciate all the love you all show me, and you all made me feel really welcome. Its nice to find a site with real people who truly love the sport of boxing and I learn a lot from you.

Comment

that is true this site is most popular among the fans who love the fantasy Boxing..

Comment

Never heard much about fantasy boxing. This is interesting.

Comment

Hello guys i think that boxing is nice game and its also create more energy.Like your hands more hard with a long practice and its much better then wwe. Its my view.Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                    X