No announcement yet.

I love to eat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love to eat

I love to eat rice with green pepper,soup,chicken,steak.I love to drink coffee and orange juice.Thank God for food.i just love to eat!

I love to eat Friend chicken. Pizza, Grilled Burgers, Cold drinks Coke, banana shake, Orange juice, Apple juice, and Ice cream.

Comment

Dayum, I love Asian food! especially Korean and Thai.

I'm looking for a recipe for beef pot pie. Think chicken or turkey pot pie, but with beef. I've found the European and Australian meat pies and shepherds pie https://dpublished.com/easy-beef-pot...cooking-guide/, but it's not exactly what I'm looking for. As bad as this sounds think the frozen pot pies. I just had a half of beef processed from my farm and I'm trying to find lots of beef recipes that will do well for leftovers and meal prepping.
      Last edited by getkin; 06-25-2021, 04:06 PM.

Comment

I love to eat most foods, which is a problem for me (severe weight gain). I am 6kg/12lbs heavier than my ideal weight. Even today, I already ate my daily calorie quota, but I ended up eating 3 slices of pizza & a piece of chocolate cake on top of my daily calorie quota. I'm going back to dieting starting tomorrow... By the way, I haven't been working out for the last 2 years, but I started dips & squats last week. On my first day, I did 70 squats and 49 dips altogether (not at once, in sets), but my muscles have been sore for the whole week, and today, I could do only 10 dips & 10 squats. The only significant source of protein right now is my 3 cups of protein shakes (480 Calories, 75g protein, supposedly), but maybe I should eat more protein. 1 can of tuna gives me 30g protein according to the label for only 120 Calories. (Give or take 20% discrepancy.)

Comment

Working...
        X