Originally posted by Fat_asian View Post
    ... who want to talk rock n roll
    Im a drummer slash everything musician,whats up

Comment

What kind of kit do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
        I've got a azure blue sparkly set of Ludwig breakbeats by questlove. It is a boom bap kit, with no middle TomTom. I have a soft sound beater to keep the noise down. I rock a tambo.on top of da hihat. The cymbals are solar. I have a ride a crash and a splash. I put a swirlygig on the floor tom to hold a drink. I mounted a wood block and a cowbell right on top of the bass drum. I mounted a pair of bongos on the spot where the second tom would be. Made out of calf and goatskin. My chopsticks: ahmir Thompson s for playing loudd, hotrods for punk, and brushes to keep it quiet. Lil bit of moongel on the cymbals and a oscillating chair made by gibraltor, stock snare drum and original heads.

Comment

PS the velvet storage bags can be used for mutes when placed on top of the drums

https://youtu.be/44GYiw1VsKc

Comment

https://www.long-mcquade.com/49773/D...um_Brushes.htm

Sometimes I mess with these

Comment

I've got a azure blue sparkly set of Ludwig breakbeats by questlove. It is a boom bap kit, with no middle TomTom. I have a soft sound beater to keep the noise down. I rock a tambo.on top of da hihat. The cymbals are solar. I have a ride a crash and a splash. I put a swirlygig on the floor tom to hold a drink. I mounted a wood block and a cowbell right on top of the bass drum. I mounted a pair of bongos on the spot where the second tom would be. Made out of calf and goatskin. My chopsticks: ahmir Thompson s for playing loudd, hotrods for punk, and brushes to keep it quiet. Lil bit of moongel on the cymbals and a oscillating chair made by gibraltor, stock snare drum and original heads.
              I have a ATV EXS 5 digital drum set & hella countless more music gear. I play a fender mim strat thats tweaked.

Comment

I have a ATV EXS 5 digital drum set & hella countless more music gear. I play a fender mim strat thats tweaked.
                Nice!!! I have a fender bass amp, purchase approved!

Comment

What kind of genre do you play? All kinds or anything in particular? Or do you just use it for recording in house studio it?

Comment

Nice!!! I have a fender bass amp, purchase approved!
                    Thats funny. I pictured you as a flute playing faggot. Luring children to your sick bungalow.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

Working...
                    X