No announcement yet.

Video games?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video games?

Hey everyone. Is someone here play video games? I played Disco Elysium not so long ago and now I'm looking for smthn similar. Any suggestions?

I am big fan of Wordle. Being not a native english speaker makes it a little more difficult to find the right words but i think i am doing fine.
    If i get stuck or find troubles thinking of the new word i can always use word finder https://word-finder.com/. The game with a little help becomes even more interesting in my opinion and i can also play those advanced complicated versions of it.
    Last edited by sanchezmike; 06-06-2022, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by graphadflinin View Post
      Hey everyone. Is someone here play video games? I played Disco Elysium not so long ago and now I'm looking for smthn similar. Any suggestions?
      Disco Elysium is kinda unique man, at least in terms of content and setting. However if you like the kinda style of Isometric RPGs there's a good few decent ones to choose from in the genres of fantasy of Sci-Fi.

IDK. Planescape maybe - the original or ToN, or Weird West perhaps if you're looking for something a bit off the beaten track?

Comment

I’m a Halo kinda guy.

Comment

Similar how? I played the hell out of that game, really top notch. You're not going to find a similar dialogue because DE is pretty raw at times, but are you looking for like investigation and top down style?

One game I absolutely love and if you know gaming, their style of art has impacting a lot of devs in the gaming world ---> try Kentucky Route Zero. I love that game, definitely in my top 10 of all time. Smoke some weeds when you play too, totally enhances the gameplay.
          Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

Just picked up We Happy Few (STEAM) from Kinguin for a coupla quid and Steam have it on 90% off right now anyway... that might be up your alley. Stylistically different to Disco - it's in first person - but also with a surreal off-beat weirdness and quirky art style that might appeal to ya.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/320240/We_Happy_Few/

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Played from a first-person perspective, the game combines role-playing, survival, and light roguelike elements. Taking place within the mid-1960s, following an alternative version of World War II, players take control over one of three characters, each of whom seek to complete a personal task while escaping the fictional city of Wellington Wells – a crumbling dystopia on the verge of societal collapse, due to the overuse of a hallucinogenic drug that keeps its inhabitants blissfully unaware about the truth of their world, while leaving them easily manipulated and lacking morals.

The developers focused on creating a story with strong narratives, while underlining gameplay with a sense of paranoia, and designing in-game decisions that are of moral gray areas and weight, which influence and affect later parts of the game. Design of the game's setting was based on various elements of 1960s British culture, with the developer, Compulsion Games, seeking inspiration on dystopian societies from various influences in the media, such as Brazil, Nineteen Eighty-Four, Animal Farm, Fahrenheit 451, Brave New World, and heavily on the MaddAddam trilogy. Work on the game began with a Kickstarter funding campaign in 2015, before the developers were acquired by Microsoft Studios in 2018, supporting the developers to work on a version for the Xbox One.
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_Happy_Few

Comment

Working...
            X