• Show
Clear All

• Gangster vid for da homies

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
    Thats was up! Inspirational for sure... good for her

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      Thats was up! Inspirational for sure... good for her
      I finally was able to link a video by getting an inbed code. The homie young bidness showd me how

Comment

Show us how

Watching vid now

Comment

Japanese wanna be like latinas fightin over their men old school ghetto style

If you got fake hair or extensions .. they coming out, fake nails coming off.

I’m old and a lot of youngsters use and misuse words like old school.

Maybe I do too, cuz my familia know music like wicked Wilson picket and dramatics (in the rain)
          Last edited by Zaroku; 11-30-2020, 11:26 AM.

Comment

I finally was able to link a video by getting an inbed code. The homie young bidness showd me how
            Young bidness and I go way back he’s a cool dude from the Middle East Turkey? He’s super cool

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Young bidness and I go way back he’s a cool dude from the Middle East Turkey? He’s super cool
              Yeah bro of course! Both you are my family! We be chin checking NSB

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                Show us how

Watching vid now
                Copy the you tube link. Paste it into the top of your brouser. Once it gos to the video, hit the 2 AAs on top top left hand side of your brouser and click the Request desktop version, then go to the share arrow below the video and select EMBED then highlight and copy the embed code. Then later just paste that into your thread and save it. Then you’ll see the vid

Comment

Yeah bro of course! Both you are my family! We be chin checking NSB
                  We slapping em up with a pimp hands!!

Comment

Copy the you tube link. Paste it into the top of your brouser. Once it gos to the video, hit the 2 AAs on top top left hand side of your brouser and click the Request desktop version, then go to the share arrow below the video and select EMBED then highlight and copy the embed code. Then later just paste that into your thread and save it. Then you’ll see the vid
                    It worked! thanks bro

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=862260

Comment

Working...
                    X