Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is 400 a good price for a used iPhone XR 256gb?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is 400 a good price for a used iPhone XR 256gb?

    I think with tax and all brand new they are like 700 plus tax about 775

  • #2
    Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
    I think with tax and all brand new they are like 700 plus tax about 775
    I bought an iphone XR a few months ago for $400 on craigs and was an excellent price... all the other ones in the range of $400-500 were used and the one I got was from a guy that had it brand new in the box for $500 and he accept my offer of $400.

    Now let me tell you something, when the new IOS came out a felt the phone became a little bit sluggish, and probably right now you can find an iphone 11 for the same price or really close, maybe not the same GBs, so it will be up to you if you really need the GBs of th XR for that price point. and maybe even the iphone 11 has a better camera.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by r2rsoto View Post
      I bought an iphone XR a few months ago for $400 on craigs and was an excellent price... all the other ones in the range of $400-500 were used and the one I got was from a guy that had it brand new in the box for $500 and he accept my offer of $400.

      Now let me tell you something, when the new IOS came out a felt the phone became a little bit sluggish, and probably right now you can find an iphone 11 for the same price or really close, maybe not the same GBs, so it will be up to you if you really need the GBs of th XR for that price point. and maybe even the iphone 11 has a better camera.
      Thanks! Yeah it's used and at first I wanted the new SE but it's too small. Not sure what to pop on. Good point on the sluggish part. My 6 is working hella slow

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
        Thanks! Yeah it's used and at first I wanted the new SE but it's too small. Not sure what to pop on. Good point on the sluggish part. My 6 is working hella slow
        so you got the iphone 6 plus right now or the non plus? because the new iphone SE is the size of the regular iphone 6. And camera should be better... if you could spend the extra $100 I would search for a iphone 11, if not then I would take the XR that you have been offered.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by r2rsoto View Post
          so you got the iphone 6 plus right now or the non plus? because the new iphone SE is the size of the regular iphone 6. And camera should be better... if you could spend the extra $100 I would search for a iphone 11, if not then I would take the XR that you have been offered.
          6 regular. Maybe but I hate the feeling that I can wait a bit for the 12 to come out. We'll see. Maybe I can get the xr, use it then resell it for 300 when the 12 pro comes out. What do you think?

          Comment


          • #6
            Both are great options (the XR and 11) you can pay $400-$500 for them and then take a small loss when 12 comes out, if you take really good care of them; it mostly depends on your time, research a couple of days on craigslist and offerup, maybe even wait for the weekend when people may need money to go out and send offers, worst would happen is people you don't know say no.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by r2rsoto View Post
              Both are great options (the XR and 11) you can pay $400-$500 for them and then take a small loss when 12 comes out, if you take really good care of them; it mostly depends on your time, research a couple of days on craigslist and offerup, maybe even wait for the weekend when people may need money to go out and send offers, worst would happen is people you don't know say no.
              Thanks for the advice

              Comment

              Working...
              X
              TOP