Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to these posters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What happened to these posters

    Chiguy91, xcaret, rabagiyo, xcaret, rizo24, dj emz, maniac, Elo, playapimp. Probably missing some other ones.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Sifo View Post
    Chiguy91, xcaret, rabagiyo, xcaret, rizo24, dj emz, maniac, Elo, playapimp. Probably missing some other ones.
    underboss hahahah elo was a clown

    Comment


    • #3
      Ric-O Suave probably banned them.

      Yo Ric set my people free.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        Ric-O Suave probably banned them.

        Yo Ric set my people free.
        Nope.....no banzzzzzzzzzzzzz here.............they done fell off doe.......kinda sux

        Comment


        • #5
          the latino lounge vs elo were the most entertaining times around here

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
            Nope.....no banzzzzzzzzzzzzz here.............they done fell off doe.......kinda sux
            dun fell off the map eh? que triste


            fug it....

            [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

            Comment


            • #7
              I tried to get maniac and few of them back but they said they werent intrested anymore. Im sure they have alt account here they troll for a short burst but they just seem not interested in this forum anymore.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                I tried to get maniac and few of them back but they said they werent intrested anymore. Im sure they have alt account here they troll for a short burst but they just seem not interested in this forum anymore.
                what other names did you go by on this forum?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Sifo View Post
                  what other names did you go by on this forum?
                  only by elbosshogg and a bunch of WAR_____

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    From what I can tell a lot of those guys were perma banned back when The Ban Stick was running the forum like Hitler and banned anyone for sneezing the wrong way.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP