Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

¿Qué canción estás escuchando en este momento?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
        wonder if that dude has had plastic surgery.......

Probably, the guys like 60 years old and still looks like Antoine from Deuce Bialow..

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

• V. Fernandez is a freakin legend, i don't think he's ever going to stop singing.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
              Chente is beyond a legend to Mexicans and Mariachi/Charro music...dude is a GOD....no lie..........

Comment

• Eye of the tiger, the best song for training. I listen it every day when I drive for motivate myself

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaz Madrid View Post
                  Eye of the tiger, the best song for training. I listen it every day when I drive for motivate myself

I just scored the old LP's for Rocky and Rocky 4....still looking for the rest

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by UTEP
                      one of my fav of all time.....

Comment

Working...
                      X